Hi,

I had to look at this category, the only Cook Book I know of on the internet was the 'The Anarchist's Cookbook' - Obviously, not the same one! lol

I remember it being banned online, and I got a story behind this that I wish I had never told a certain individual about.

Back in the early 90's, we hired a House Alarm System - it used to be a ex-BT engineer that went on and started up his own business up, by Hiring out House Alarms. Because he was an ex-employee of BT and I was an ex-employee of doing contract work for BT, we got on very well, infact too well, now I look back to that period.

I have been into electronics and computers for over 30 years, built my first computer back in 1980 which was the Sinclair ZX81 with 1k of RAM, 3 lines of basic and HEX and you run out of memory!
Anyway - this guy found me interesting in many ways, but what he really found interesting was that I had an IQ of 165, which was confirmed by MENSA, when I was 17.
He said I am sure that is higher than Albert Einstein, whom was a Theoretical Physicist who was reported to have an IQ of 160. I told him, about the logical tests used in an IQ test, I may have had an IQ of 165, but Albert Einstein could also be clever than myself. Now, this probably doesn't make sense - but in theory it does. If you apply to MENSA and actually take a logical test, all members are given 1 of 5 logical tests, this where I think it is wrong - your IQ is measured by how many of the logical questions you get correct in a certain time limit. No one knows the truth about Albert Einstein's actual IQ test, and I doubt it even compares to the current MENSA tests of today.
You've have probably heard of the expression 'an autistic person being clever' - if you look at the etymology of this term and where it derived from, you'll see that Albert Einstein was 'autistic' even with an IQ of 160. Many autistic people are very clever, but autism is so 'overlooked', so calling an autistic person name's to offend them is probably making you look the idiot.

Anyway, getting back on track, this House Alarm guy asked for the URL of the 'The Anarchist's Cookbook' - I really didn't understand the point to be honest, and this was around 20 years ago or more.

Then a couple of years ago, we seen on the news, that 2 large areas in the town nearest to us was evacuated, the police had arrested 2 people, and said they were helping with enquires - standard procedure in the UK. But this was also at the same time when bombs were being found in many locations in the UK. My wife and I, didn't think nothing more about it, until the following Tuesday when the one guy had been charged under a Terrorist charge, then it showed a picture of him - I thought 'OMG, he's the guy that fitted our house alarm!'.
This time they had found 4 bombs in his garden, and 4 more in a rented garage about 3 miles away! All of them were homemade, and the 4 garage bombs were highly volatile! The police had to blow them up (controlled explosions).
It turned out that the guy had got divorced and was now an alcoholic, but also a very dangerous person to have walking the streets. I think he was given a 2 year sentence.

But it just goes to show, somethink you do in your past can - affect the future, without you knowing!

ATB.. and be very careful when you have two paths you can take in your life, taking the wrong one can cause drastic misjudgement!