Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Advice Have You ever looked in to becoming a paid Hacker, or even doing it as a job?

Do you know the differences between a whitehat, greyhat and a blackhat hacker?
    There is a big difference between all 3 types, and one of which you don’t mess around with.

Normally, kids in their early teens start with ‘kiddie scripts’ which are basically what hackers have just posted on forums. But if you wanted to learn this area of cyber security you would need to know a lot more than proxies, TOR, VPN’s, etc. – are you safe behind all of these?

Some of you, already know what I can do, so I’m not going down those paths again. I informed a guy a few days ago he had 4 critical exploits showing on his website, yet the company that was behind the script he was running had only patched their script a few weeks previously.

So, where am I going with this, well if you want to learn hacking or become a candidate in Cyber Security (this is a very high paid job these days, and companies cannot even find suitable candidates) – you would benefit from a really good area of the web!

I learned what I know mostly from self-teaching, but this way causes one problem, you don’t get the certificates that prove you can penetrate at various levels, whether on networks or directly to servers.

Most companies offer you free courses these days, but charge you preposterous CHARGES for the certificates. Because I do a lot of resourcing every day I thought of you guys would benefit of practical online courses that are totally FREE, and also gives you the certificate for FREE, so you can show these in your LinkedID profile, or with your CV. Either way it will give you a lot more knowledge, and hands on experience of security online. I could list well known groups behind these companies, but you’ll probably find out anyway as you if you do any of these courses!

Cybrary Tag: @8lack0racl3

Courses Available:

https://www.cybrary.it/coursecatalog/

If you have no experience in IT at all, but you want to become a penetration tester, you should begin with the A+, then Network+, then Security+, then Ethical Hacking and then Advanced Penetration testing.

This website has over 4 million members, and some of the groups that are well known used this site as a starting point, which gives you some idea, of what can be achieved!

I hope this helps some of you, the US and UK are both looking for people that want to work in Cyber Security, and you are looking figures of around 100,000 people!! It’s an industry that is well paid, and worthwhile.

The courses on Cybrary are enough to get you that dream job!

Regards,
    Black Oracle

11 Thanks given to Black Oracle

Show/Hide list of the thanked

akimba (17th June 2016),  Ashley (17th June 2016),  beerman (17th June 2016),  BigBird (17th June 2016),  cassy34 (20th June 2016),  doughboy (17th June 2016),  funkyg (17th June 2016),  ilscuro (18th June 2016),  Over Carl (18th June 2016),  piggzy (17th June 2016),  WRATH OF BOD (17th June 2016)