Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Advice Project Allocation Software

Hi guys,

Long shot but im wondering if any of you have used and project allocation software, I have been asked to find something that will do the following but im struggling:

We have a list of projects and supervisors, each supervisor can have multiple allocations depending on their current workload (e.g. some would have 5, some 8 etc.)
    Our students would enter their course details and this would determine what projects are available to them (projects are allocated based on their course route etc. e.g. Single or Dual honors)
    We would like our students to select a list of project preferences (e.g. 1-5 from the list).
    Once those students have all selected their projects they would be randomly assigned their first choice, second choice etc. where available until each supervisor has no places left.
    Does anyone know of anything that might do the above?

thanks!
    Last edited by Mystical_2K; 27th June 2016 at 02:10 PM. Reason: im a dick!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF Super Moderator Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Project Allocation Software

Online or offline?
    Domain Registration, SSL Certificates and Web Hosting - Fusionhost- 25% Discount Available On All Web Hosting Plans For DF Members - Code: DF2022

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Project Allocation Software

Online ideally mate
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.