Close

Thread: IPTV

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Advice IPTV

Hi,
    With the new season fast approaching I am looking at my best options to catch my team on the TV using my Pi2 with Kodi. Last year friends and colleagues suggested I catch games with add-ons such as Pheonix/UK Turks/Castaway but very rarely caught a full match; often spending the 1st half searching for a working stream etc.

I have recently found a IPTV 48 hour trial with the option of a 12 month purchase. This is an add-on with username and password, and to be fair the channels are vast and the vod section is impressive, although these can be found in many of the video apps on Kodi. But live channel viewing is very good, although I cannot test what it will be like during a match. The only downside is 12 months works out at 150 quid. With anything like this you take your chances how long you get it for, but I am one who wouldn't go down the route of buying from the likes of eBay sellers or where it is advertised willy nilly.

Does anyone have experience of IPTV for this purpose recently, or would recommend it or even advise where to get it from?

Cheers

Thanks to dainese

jaygo (12th July 2016)