Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Several killed after truck drives into crowd in Nice

Quote Originally Posted by kroner View Post
    Any chance you can go back a little further so that the stats look even better ?

2015-16 seem interesting no ?

Wonder if you re-visit this thread in ten years what the stats will say ?
    When making a comparison with previous years and decades, you have to show the data from previous years. That's how you have context. Without that context you have a graph with no data. Which would be odd, like your question.

2015-16 is no worse than what we've seen in peace time Europe in the last 40 years. The point being made here is that people like you are hysterical about the current wave of terrorism. It's clearly being blown out of all proportion, if you'll excuse the pun.

I also wonder what the stats will say in ten years time. If only I were Marty McFly and you were Doc Brown.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    When making a comparison with previous years and decades, you have to show the data from previous years. That's how you have context. Without that context you have a graph with no data. Which would be odd, like your question.

2015-16 is no worse than what we've seen in peace time Europe in the last 40 years. The point being made here is that people like you are hysterical about the current wave of terrorism. It's clearly being blown out of all proportion, if you'll excuse the pun.

I also wonder what the stats will say in ten years time. If only I were Marty McFly and you were Doc Brown.
    People like me ? Care to elaborate ?

Seems in the last 24 hours your stats are way out of date already. I also find it you odd that you dismiss peoples lives by just using statistics.

It's "people" like you why this is a global mess, this has been bubbling away for a long time. We've fucked ourselves here because they never listened to people and it's happening now in America.

Holiday in France on the horizon ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

People like me ? Care to elaborate ?

Seems in the last 24 hours your stats are way out of date already. I also find it you odd that you dismiss peoples lives by just using statistics.

It's "people" like you why this is a global mess, this has been bubbling away for a long time. We've fucked ourselves here because they never listened to people and it's happening now in America.

Holiday in France on the horizon ?
    You'll have to be more coherent than that. If you can't form basic arguments that make any sense, I'd stay out of this section.

And the reason we're seeing such a high rate of terrorism in Europe at the moment is because of the destabilising effect the Iraq war had on that region. IS was born when the ruling Ba'ath party of Iraq was ousted. The leaders of that party, who used to run Iraq, formed IS. And the only way they could gain strength was to take money from the Saudis and operate under the the banner of Wahhabism, a radical form of Islam born in Saudi Arabia. The leaders of IS have no intention of creating a caliphate, any more than you have of reading a book.

Thanks to CzarJunkie

Bald Bouncer (26th July 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    You'll have to be more coherent than that. If you can't form basic arguments that make any sense, I'd stay out of this section.

And the reason we're seeing such a high rate of terrorism in Europe at the moment is because of the destabilising effect the Iraq war had on that region. IS was born when the ruling Ba'ath party of Iraq was ousted. The leaders of that party, who used to run Iraq, formed IS. And the only way they could gain strength was to take money from the Saudis and operate under the the banner of Wahhabism, a radical form of Islam born in Saudi Arabia. The leaders of IS have no intention of creating a caliphate, any more than you have of reading a book.
    Do you live alone CJ ?

and for once in your life instead of reading and quoting stuff that you read on the internet, get out in the real world and see what is going on a round you.

Still waiting on the answer to people like me ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Do you live alone CJ ?

and for once in your life instead of reading and quoting stuff that you read on the internet, get out in the real world and see what is going on a round you.

Still waiting on the answer to people like me ?
    If I live with a housekeeper and a gardener, is that classed as alone? They occupy staff quarters, but technically it's the same building.

I've made a trip to the 'real world' to 'see what is going on a round' me, as you suggested, and I can report that the bulletin board at my local deli is advertising the Faversham Jam and Preserve Jamboree this weekend.

As regards your final question, it's incomprehensible. You'll have to ask that again, maybe you can get someone to help?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can only assume CJ meant racists when he said 'people like you'. That's how I see it. Maybe he meant brainwashed. Maybe he meant those who believe everything they read in the Daily Mail / Mirror / The Sun / Daily Express. I just can't be sure.

Also... You're an idiot for doing all that reading CJ. Stop it right now. What do you think they invented TV for...!

Thanks to Geko

Ashley (29th July 2016)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234