Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: New BT Smart Hub

We've certainly come a long way.

This bad boy was responsible for more crispy socks in the laundry than my mum could keep up with.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Spoke to someone in BT and said I was thinking of leaving as my bill had shot up since the end of my 12 month new subscriber offer. Was a waste of time because the best they offered was a £3 discount or stay as it is but they would give me a new smart hub for no charge.

Was thinking of switching to Vodaphone's 18month contract which is priced at £25 for 38meg or £28 for 76meg with free line rental. BT's infinity 1 has been upgraded from 38meg to 52meg which is great, but I can get 76meg with Vodaphone for less because of the free line rental. Although advertised as unlimited I dont know if Vodaphone have a fair use policy so If I can get a decent deal with BT I would prefer to stick with them because I am happy with the 52meg service which has never let me down.

@trueblue924. Thanks for the kind offer of help to get a better deal - how do I go about it? (">
    I may be wrong but I believe Vodafone still use the same line, they just incorporate the line rental into their monthly cost so none is to be added. The way they have done it does make it cheaper however I don't think their service will be any faster than what any other ISP can provide as it uses the same line and so the same speed restrictions apply.

When I first saw the advert I thought it may be a wireless 4G service hence no line rental but when I looked into it I saw it wasn't as different as it sounded.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If anyone is looking for a better deal drop me a pm with what you have at the minute and I will let you know what the best deal is that we can do or what you are looking for and I will see what is the best that can be done

Thanks to trueblue924

BigBird (4th November 2016)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12