Please note these are all rumours until Nintendo release the details

There has been alot of fake Nintendo NX designs already, with some so clever they were produced using a 3D Printer to make it looking totally real, now we have new one, that is being debated right now, if it is real or not from GuyTheFighter that also tweeted along with the photo showing what looks like a controller device that expands to contain a screen. he also gave a NX release date and yen price for it.

nintendo_nx_design.jpg

Here is a comment from one of the admins at MaxConsole (and source for the original article)

"Sadly, after much discussion with various Nintendo insiders and developers, the photo is basically what the NX will be like when it ships.

The 6.2" touch-screen, has on it two micro-usb ports, one on each side, that is what the left and right halves of the split controller plug into.

On the back, you can't see from this photo, is micro-hdmi port, and charger port, and accessory port (mic/camera), and cartridge slot is little below the back at an angle since the device is very thick, between 14mm to 23mm in thickness like rumored earlier.

When you unplug the two halves of the controller, you can then plug them into each other, directly, like shown on the left bottom part of picture, or with a empty spacer for a more easier to handle controller as shown on the right bottom part of the above leaked photo.

Then the detached 6.2" touch-screen can then be plugged into a docking station for angled viewing, charging, and direct hdmi connection.

Price is right also, around $349 to $379 launch price in the USA, a bit higher in Japan.

Release date is right also."

Personally I think its a very cool idea but not sure if I want another tablet !
Even on the WiiU i tend to use the Pro Controller where possible but sadly not all games support it!