Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

crazy TRucker and immigrants

cant belive they are allowed to wander around like this, its been a while since ive been to europe but didnt think it was like this?

6 Thanks given to QUALCAST

cassy34 (16th September 2016),  piggzy (16th September 2016),  roybach (10th October 2016),  snowmist (17th September 2016),  tips (18th September 2016),  WRATH OF BOD (16th September 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: TRucker and immigrants

Driver is a proper cunt but I must admit I laughed a few times. Was that fucking Venga Boys he was listening to pmsl

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Something needs to be done to stop people like this driver from entering the UK.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i can see why he is like that,the damage they do getting in, If they get in and found in the truck in the UK he can loose his job & a huge fine per head, if its his own truck he could loose that to,
    more should be done but the truck drivers are the ones that at risk, they cant do anything to the refugees as they would be seen as the bad guy.

Thanks
    Karma Level

can't say I'd be any different if I was facing this shit every day.

Thanks to {{909}}

WRATH OF BOD (17th September 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Really?! He's a fucking nazi!

Thanks
    Karma Level

if lorry drives are running this problem day in day out I can understand why he is as mad as that

Thanks
    Karma Level

They won't have to worry for long. Self driving trucks will probably happen before cars. Large scale trials have already taken place both across Europe and on the M6 in the U.K. Driver as an occupation will be gone in 10 years. Personally I can't wait until my parcels are being delivered by a drone or robot, who will do the last few yards from the van when self driving vans become common place. Another upside will be the reduction in the murder of pr0stitutes. It's a win win.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    They won't have to worry for long. Self driving trucks will probably happen before cars. Large scale trials have already taken place both across Europe and on the M6 in the U.K. Driver as an occupation will be gone in 10 years. Personally I can't wait until my parcels are being delivered by a drone or robot, who will do the last few yards from the van when self driving vans become common place. Another upside will be the reduction in the murder of pr0stitutes. It's a win win.
    Not sure "What in gods cock" will have the same ring in the voice of Stephen Hawking (as I assume all self drive trucks will obviously come fitted with his voice as standard)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Apparently, he got the sack from that company, but took on by another

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    Apparently, he got the sack from that company, but took on by another

looking at that video and many others which are worse, I'd say there aint a lot of people wanting to be truck drivers at the moment.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    looking at that video and many others which are worse, I'd say there aint a lot of people wanting to be truck drivers at the moment.
    I did a bit of EU driving for my brother in law last year. Only a temperature controlled sprinter van so not a truck....BUT driving into Calais was often a nightmare for any sort of freight traffic..not just the truckers.
    A nightmare as in you are stuck in a traffic jam for anything up to a whole 24 hours IF something has happened....couple of the refugees were killed last year when i was doing this driving inevitably run over and many more died in various other incidents (running on tracks at tunnel ect...) This impacts the movement of goods in a huge way. As a driver it buggered me off in that I was loosing out in my free time..just stuck in the van with nothing to do and nowhere to go....It REALLY pees you off that does.
    I had some run in front of the van a few times....no big deal as van was locked and they didn't even try to be honest...they were just roaming around. The place is often crawling with french police...but incredibly they mostly just watch....infact many times I sat there thinking WTF as a couple of police were just sharing a joke laughing and joking quite loudly while literally 20 meters away there were people on the motorway/carriageway which apart from anything else must surely be illegal no matter what the culprits nationality...it is in the uk anyway so im pretty sure it must be in the eu...It is ridiculous for the police to be there just to watch....they may as well just not bother as everybody would save on this form of "security" because they are doing nothing and making no difference.
    When the french decide to have a purge it is a different group of police all together that "deal" with this...so again why are these guys not there 24/7 instead of the jokers ?
    This doesn't even touch on the question of what should be done about the 6,000 that are gathered in the jungle or whatever it is called today. France and the UK should stop spending cash on walls and fences imho - set up a humanitarian centre with shelter and the basics, they need to process these people one way or another and imho the could do this much more quickly than they let on...I don't know WHY but in my head something tells me that it suits some of those in power in France and the UK that these people are left there in limbo with no side willing to actually tackle the issue that like it or not there are 6,000 people there and if you just ignore them then they are going to be helpless people who will do the most desperate of things to survive.
    They need to deal with the people there and then they secondly need to stop these people at source where possible...they cross many borders. They should be registered in the 1st safe country BUT I also believe that the UK and the rest of the EU should then take their share and resettle them in each country in smaller numbers. Remember our country whether we like it or not has bombed the shit out of many of these peoples regions. I feel if we dropped bombs on their countries then we have a moral duty to resettle the people fleeing. Look at Libya, ect these places had free healthcare, free education, decent housing ect ect ect they were a functioning country....yes they didn't have a vote, yes there dictators were evil ect ect ect but on the whole they were not "our" problem (god that sounds bad)...but as soon as we interfere and reduce their country to we are ALL collectively responsible for the ensuing mess.

Thanks to DavidF

{{909}} (19th September 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd do similar, I love the Venga boys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks to BigBrand

MHP (18th September 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've got a fair bit of travelling this week and intend to say "what in gods cock..." at every suitable opportunity.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks to beansontoast

QUALCAST (19th September 2016)