Finally going to go for an Android phone to replace my Blackberry bold 9700 which I have happily used since they first came out.

Motorola G4 would be the one to go for if the reviews are anything to go for but at 5.5" its too big to carry around in my pocket and don't intend carrying it in my hand all day like I see some people doing with that size phone. I think Motorolla have missed out on many sales by not producing a 5" version.

Battery life is one of the most important things for me so was thinking of the Samsung Galaxy A3 which at 4.7" is probably the ideal size as long as the virtual keyboard isn't too small for my fingers. Didn't have any problems with the small blackberry keyboard but as anyone who has used one knows the keys are shaped which allow you to feel which button you are on, so writing a text on a Bold 9700 is really fast. Not quite the same with a flat virtual keyboard.

Another option I am considering is the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. Its at my absolute limit at 5.2" but depending on the price I may go for it. Although the price for the 16g dual sim version is around £180 - £200 in most places I have found it for £116 with VentureDirect and MobiCity, both part of (Milkyway Distribution (HK).

Would appreciate any advice or experience anyone has on these phones and on buying from these companies, which although have a London address seem to be based in Hong Kong. Would also consider an alternative that has a good battery life if anyone has any suggestions. (">