Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default My Hobby. Internet and Chatting.

Well I may not be a lot of interest to most. I am 51 years old. Been married for 31 years this November. I have 3 daughters, I am not sure which is best boys or girls. Girls drive you crazy through the teen years. Then when they get married and move on. Life hits them and it's all you can do to keep them talking to you and hope you can see them once in a blue moon. We have 4 great grandsons, I have to admit one is my buddy or I just get to see him more. And we finally have a granddaughter who has stolen our hearts. I am on the computer a lot because I get so bored with the news, business news, crap tv, no good movies anymore. And I get most of my news, and info from the internet. I like working moderately when I am up to it on my or helping family with computers. I like trying out new software, getting the best set up I can get for my purposes on the computer. I like watching news programs and music on YouTube, old movies, a few sites I go to with news as it relates to the days we are living in and where it might lead. I have this thing called hemochromatosis which is an iron overload disease. And most or almost all of the damage it can do to my body and mind has already been done. I still have to keep my iron levels around 9 to 12 which keeps my saturation in my organs and joints sorta low. But then I am exhausted most days, hence the computer. I like forums with computer info, updates, software reviews, software contest and giveaways. Some light hearted jokes and mild manner laughs. I am just happy to be alive and as I look around at all the violence in the world. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. But I am still happy to smile, laugh, cry, be pain free, or in constant pain. Financially busted or a few extra dollars. I am trying to learn to be content in what ever life brings me. Which is hard on the days I am in so much pain, but I know it could be worse. Well I know it could be worse once I get the pain to a manageable state.

But glad to be here, hope to meet some like minded people without the health problems. And hope to have another home I can pop in everyone once and a while.

4 Thanks given to dandav51

Ashley (22nd September 2016),  GTI (22nd September 2016),  ilscuro (22nd September 2016),  moonrat (22nd September 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: My Hobby. Internet and Chatting.

Great Intro, Welcome aboard buddy !
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: My Hobby. Internet and Chatting.

Yeah great intro, ever thought about paragraphs

Welcome to Digital Forums.

Forum etiquette is quite high on the list here, like in real life you treat others with respect and you equally get it back. Contributing to the threads with good constructive posts gets you noticed for all the good reasons. Digging up old threads and the word replies to threads gets you marked as a post booster; this is not the best way to get you going on DF. With time your post count will go up and you will have full use of the forum. This has been put in place to stop Spammers, Leechers and generally1 post users that want something for nothing, they try and get it and go.

Digital forums has been going for years and has a large fan base. Some actually pay for the privilege and they get bonuses over non sub people. With time you will build up friends and likewise you will be seen here as someone that can contribute to the DF Community.

Enjoy your stay