Contact Us link

Thread: Contact Us link

  1. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Contact Us link

    Hi,

    who receives contact us emails?
     
  2. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Why ?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  3. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Why ?
    Well, I just does it go to all the admins?

    I wish I could PM admins, would make it so much easier... Lol

    I dont know what my previous usernames were, I dont know what I've done. Seriously, I dont play games~
    its a private matter i wanted to contact admins about
     
  4. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Nvm raptor replied to me
     
  5. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    Well, I just does it go to all the admins?

    I wish I could PM admins, would make it so much easier... Lol

    I dont know what my previous usernames were, I dont know what I've done. Seriously, I dont play games~
    its a private matter i wanted to contact admins about
    Well if you said that in your first post I could have sorted it for you
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  6. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Well if you said that in your first post I could have sorted it for you
    Can i have permission to pm you please?
     
  7. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    I didnt like the response I got
     
  8. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    I didnt like the response I got
    I didn't like your first post which was very random. If you had read your DF registration message or the DF Rules and maybe started by doing an intro and added your first post to that then you would have got a better response

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    Can i have permission to pm you please?
    If you can pm me then its fine, but as you have already stated Rap is sorting this for you
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  9. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    I didn't like your first post which was very random. If you had read your DF registration message or the DF Rules and maybe started by doing an intro and added your first post to that then you would have got a better response


    If you can pm me then its fine, but as you have already stated Rap is sorting this for you
    i dont know do new members not have permission to pm?

    No, raptor isn't. As I said, I didn't like his response.

    I dont know who I was, all I remember is I was banned cuz I advertised my own forum, so I contacted raptor about letting me stay but he told me to go away. It's harsh, I said I wanted to just join in the tech discussions etc
     
  10. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Is raptor the site owner?

    If yeah then ... Ok. I'll just walk away I guess. I still didn't like the response telling me to **** off. At least maintain some professionalism.
     
  11. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    Is raptor the site owner?

    If yeah then ... Ok. I'll just walk away I guess. I still didn't like the response telling me to **** off. At least maintain some professionalism.
    Where did I say " **** off"
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  12. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Anyways you're missing out on my posts.

    I was honest with you about it and tried to work it out but since you seem unwilling to ill just leav
     
  13. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Raptor said that.
     
  14. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    Raptor said that.
    Well if you was banned for advertising your own site then your a cheeky fecker who should have had the decency to ask first
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  15. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    I have just send you a "PM" you can reply to it with the answers to my questions
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  16. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    I don't think you will fit in ;-)
     
  17. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    I cant reply to PMs.

    I just didn't think before I posted, either that or I possibly did to annoy you. I went through this phase where I liked to troll forums. Can't remember. I can't find the link to your rules?
     
  18. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    @Mickey

    You can find me @DevDream on other forums if you wish to look that up
     
  19. DevDream's Avatar

    DevDream said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Anyway, can I have a link to the rules I dont seem able to find them anywhere?

    I apologize homestly for advertising my forum , I understand it was wrong. Can I contribute to the site if I comply with your rules moving forward?
     
  20. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Contact Us link

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDream View Post
    Anyway, can I have a link to the rules I dont seem able to find them anywhere?

    I apologize homestly for advertising my forum , I understand it was wrong. Can I contribute to the site if I comply with your rules moving forward?
    No

    The rules are clearly seen at the top of the forum threads
    Your welcome message states this also, which you obviously didn't read
    You didn't ask for permission for spamming your forums on DF
    You were banned and then made a new account
    You were told by rap to go away

    All these add upto someone who cannot grasp what DF is all about

    In Alan Sugars Words

    "YOUR FIRED"
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]