Need a job

Thread: Need a job

season95 said:

Help Need a job

Been made redunadant a few months ago and finding it hard to get back into it.
    Anyone know of any IT jobs going round sheffield region, have done everything IT related but mainly in schools - Network manager Technician etc, Basicaly looking for some brass to go on holiday with.

Cheers,

Season95.

consoles said:

Default Re: Need a job

we have a Technician job coming up in Leeds "high school" if the travel aint too far

DejaVu said:

Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    we have a Technician job coming up in Leeds "high school" if the travel aint too far
    Where was this when I was considering emigrating up t'norf?!

season95 said:

Thats sounds good consoles, Leeds not too bad cos I am the other side of Sheffield near Barnsley.Whats the money, how would I apply mate.Cheers,Season95.

consoles said:

I'm guessing around 17-19k depending on experience, we look after 2 schools and tech with me is moving over to the other school so leaving a job going.
    ill post in here when boss lets me know when he's ready.

piggzy said:

Is 17-19k not extremely low for the Leeds area ??? Am a former Northerner but that seems pretty poor imho

Would have thought you needed 10k on top of that !!!

Undertaker said:

check out nhs jobs.

seen a fair few IT roles turn up recently

consoles said:

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Is 17-19k not extremely low for the Leeds area ??? Am a former Northerner but that seems pretty poor imho

Would have thought you needed 10k on top of that !!!
    Private sector that would be lowish, for a school that's the average technicians pay, then u have senior tech 24-29k then network manager 32-45k

season95 said:

Thanks mate thats good of you, will also check NHS side of things, I did a temp job in NHS and pay was good.

Cheers,

Season95.

Ashley said:

I honestly thought jobs like that paid a lot more too. Is it a case of too many people and limited jobs?