Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The walking dead Season 7

i went to work ealy to watch it in peace with a coffee, great start

Thanks
    Karma Level

Liked the episode !!

Carol starting to annoy me though. Why does anyone give a shit she has a dyke hair cut for starters apart just being an annoying cunt

Getting ready to do a spectacular Negan murder I hope... even though I sort of love him ( in a non gay way )

2 Thanks given to piggzy

CallmeGoose (21st February 2017),  Mystical_2K (21st February 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Liked the episode !!

Carol starting to annoy me though. Why does anyone give a shit she has a dyke hair cut for starters apart just being an annoying cunt

Getting ready to do a spectacular Negan murder I hope... even though I sort of love him ( in a non gay way )
    Yep, not a bad one at all, liked the medieval style zombie - good times!

Agree about Carol, she really has turned into a proper cunt - "there will be nothing left of me" - good your annoying as fuck!
    Liking the new group they have met, seems its all about Rick building up his army now - I hope it all goes wrong and Negan kills most of them (well, mainly Carrrrrrrlllll)
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

piggzy (21st February 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well season finale is about to air. Looking forward to it.

Been a few builder episodes the last few weeks but I see the finale is written by the same guy as wrote S07E01 so lets hope for something brutal.

Not convinced it will be the end of the survivors just yet but it is possible I suppose. They would have to cram too much in 1 episode in my opinion to finish em off.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Agree I don't think they are going anywhere, especially Negan himself.

I'm personally getting a little tired of the show, would be pleased to hear if Season 8 was the final but I don't see it happening. I feel too committed to stop watching though.

Thanks to Brydo666

piggzy (2nd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brydo666 View Post
    Agree I don't think they are going anywhere, especially Negan himself.

I'm personally getting a little tired of the show, would be pleased to hear if Season 8 was the final but I don't see it happening. I feel too committed to stop watching though.
    Yeah I think it could be left on the cliff hanger of them launching the attack and then we have to wait for season 8 that could string the attack on the saviours over a few episodes maybe ??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah I think it could be left on the cliff hanger of them launching the attack and then we have to wait for season 8 that could string the attack on the saviours over a few episodes maybe ??
    Pretty much what I have been thinking since episode 13, the finale will probably be some kind of beginning of an alliance and plan evoked

Once the saviours are gone I in season8 I would imagine they'll end it there

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just watched the finale and feel like it was a bit of a let down to be honest, was wanting a bit more and was left thinking I'm in no rush for season 8.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed as I think I was expecting too much from a 1 hour episode but I get what you are saying..

However I am looking forward to S08 because:

Spoiler:

He needs to sort out the fucking garbage people and the Mila Jovavich looking cunt who double crossed em and as announced by Negan they are now at full scale war, so I think Season 8 could have less filler episodes and more killer !!! I did like the sudden twist of King Ezekiel turning up out of the blue when I had actually forgotten about them lot. Not terrible but yes I did want more.

As others have said I might have considered binning this series off by now if I had not invested so much time into it.... It's more good than bad though to be fair.

Thanks to piggzy

corskey (4th April 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed as I think I was expecting too much from a 1 hour episode but I get what you are saying..

However I am looking forward to S08 because:

Spoiler:

He needs to sort out the fucking garbage people and the Mila Jovavich looking cunt who double crossed em and as announced by Negan they are now at full scale war, so I think Season 8 could have less filler episodes and more killer !!! I did like the sudden twist of King Ezekiel turning up out of the blue when I had actually forgotten about them lot. Not terrible but yes I did want more.

As others have said I might have considered binning this series off by now if I had not invested so much time into it.... It's more good than bad though to be fair.
    Well i watched it last night, thought it was alright, nothing spectacular

Spoiler:

The Garbage people need fucking killing, im sure rick will but he's certainly had the wool pulled over his eyes with them.
    I really hope Series 8 involves a lot of killing of the characters because theirs too many now - just wipe out the majority and get back to the main crew.

On the plus side: Sasha is dead!!! - to be honest I found that whole thing a bit predictable
    On the down side: Carl is still alive - for a brief, glorious moment, i thought they were going to kill the little shit!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes There are a good few of the "crew" I would love to be killed off.

Spoiler:
    Carl as you say needs to go, Carol, That lass who wears the hat/cap all the while and a fair few others.

I reckon a blood bath is coming .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes There are a good few of the "crew" I would love to be killed off.

Spoiler:
    Carl as you say needs to go, Carol, That lass who wears the hat/cap all the while and a fair few others.

I reckon a blood bath is coming .
    fingers crossed

Thanks
    Karma Level

They need to have a re-think on the story lines, same shit just repeated really, boring build up to a flop of a finale boss battle :-(

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive been enjoying it since season 1.... sure there are filler episodes but that's how you build characters.

As suggested I think a long winter/fighting for survival/food and resources would make a welcome change

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks to CallmeGoose

Mystical_2K (7th April 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit ending to a shit season. Not sure I'll bother to continue watching.

3 Thanks given to beerman

corskey (5th April 2017),  flumperino (6th April 2017),  JONNYG (6th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wasn't that great of a season to begin with, but there's some hope with season 8 which if I recall we should be seeing around november of this year.
    Spoiler:
    I have some contacts behind the show who've told me some interesting tid bits on what to expect in season 8.. like some main characters finally being killed off. I know rick is supposed to die, but not until at least season 9 or 10 at this point. We still haven't run into the group that dresses up like walkers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    Shit ending to a shit season. Not sure I'll bother to continue watching.
    Sums it up perfectly. There's been about 5 entire episodes of build-up to a massive anticlimactic 'war', which is now clearly going to least until half way through season 8.

Walking Dead's main issue is it has too many episodes. This series had 16 episodes, which it could have happily crammed into 10.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234