Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Best paid for IPTV recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie on hill View Post
    Re. VOD
    I've seen a few Plex VOD only services that look like they may be what you're after (advertised on cardshare forums, auction sites etc)

That's right. My Mrs wanted to see the James Corden Late Late show in London the other day as it had been on Sly 1. I couldn't find it on kodi at all and the add-ons seem to be shutting at a fast rate. ITV show The Durrell's is another she wanted to see which the first series was last year, but again in Kodi it was unwatchable. I like to watch a UFC fight after the live showing or a footy match again after the showing, but means to watch these have now gone. A Plex vod I did enjoy before the NowTv update was great so trying to find something like that where you can put in requests every now and then

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    apart from enigma boxes. any other recommendations? my dreambox 800 is a clone from the early days. very early days and have all sorts of issues with plugins. it's running Blackhole for 7 years lol
    I use a MAG254. Its only purpose in life is for IPTV. Its like running a sky box hooked up on your tv. The interface is idiot proof, you just need a solid provider.

Most IPTV providers give the full EPG and the bigger ones give you 7 day catch up and let you record certain channels. Ditch the kodi shit, been there done that. The plugins are hit and miss.

I am actually going through a few providers at the moment, When I find something I like (All Indian channels) I'll let you know.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanj[UK] View Post
    That's a reseller (Hence the URL)

EDIT: Seems like IPTV-Express have gone down the shitter

If users want to directly see reviews of providers (not resellers) have a gander on -

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks Sanj, that looks useful.

Has anyone used fabiptv? Pretty slick website, just wondering if they are a reseller?

I've got a months trial running on my Kodi HTPC and the movies 'on demand' is flawless, but some of the linear channels (SS usually) stutter occasionally. I'm on 80 meg fibre which is usually rock solid.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanj[UK] View Post
    I use a MAG254. Its only purpose in life is for IPTV. Its like running a sky box hooked up on your tv. The interface is idiot proof, you just need a solid provider.

Most IPTV providers give the full EPG and the bigger ones give you 7 day catch up and let you record certain channels. Ditch the kodi shit, been there done that. The plugins are hit and miss.

I am actually going through a few providers at the moment, When I find something I like (All Indian channels) I'll let you know.
    Hi Sanj,

I have an IPTP box with subscription that gives you access to lots of channels from other countries (i think theirs 3,000+ channels on it) - if you can PM me a list of channels you would like me to check for you then let me know
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

Sanj[UK] (2 Weeks Ago) 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Social Networking Bookmarks