Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Stupid BINT posing her cloths, she desearves all she gets the foxy chick

Well would you, I guess I would. But the stupid bint is getting more messages than bids on her items

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/303411...ut-up-for-sale

bids out for the lads

Glamorous mum who models dresses to sell on eBay gets swamped with messages and filthy pictures from perverts

A WOMAN who models dresses to sell on eBay is furious after getting swamped with messages from perverts.
    Katherine Macpherson, 42, says some include pics of their manhood — and has accused the auction site of turning a blind eye.

Katherine Macpherson takes pictures of the outfits she sells The mum of two, who takes revealing selfies in her outfits, said: “I’m not ashamed of my body.
    “I don’t cover up but people should control themselves.”
    She says she receives up to 20 disgusting messages a day, most too vulgar to print.
    Katherine, who has been with her partner for 13 years, told The Sun: “I have approached eBay about this constant stream of harassment but they make it extremely difficult to report other users for this kind of behaviour.
    Neil Munns

She says she receives up to 20 disgusting messages a day Neil Munns

Just one of the pervy responses Katherine got on the bidding website Neil Munns

She says eBay have made it ‘extremely difficult’ to report other users “One person who sent me several unanswered messages and then became more insistent before sending me a picture of his penis was on my blocked bidder list and should not have been able to contact me but somehow still managed it.
    “I reported him and was informed by eBay that if they received any more complaints from other users they may consider suspending his account.
    Kat says she has been targeted by groups of men who scour eBay listings for women selling clothes.

And she added: “One bloke said he was looking for parts for his tractor when he came across my listing.
    That’s just rubbish.
    “I was told by someone that my account has been shared on a lads’ Facebook page.
    Kat, who has a four-year-old son Max, and Fraser, eight months, said eBay should add a block button to the site for added security.

Kat says she has been targeted by groups of men who scour eBay listings for women selling clothes 8

She thinks the website should add a block button to the site for added security She added: “There is sexual harassment that is being ignored and virtually condoned.
    “eBay need to do more to ensure that their users are protected from this kind of bombardment. I sell dresses and other clothing which I think is better marketed by being pictured worn.
    “The eBay community’s answer to this is that because I use myself as my model that ‘I’m asking for it’ and ‘what do you expect’.”

She started her eBay business for a bit of extra income Neil Munns

eBay said it is now investigating the messages sent to Kat Kat, who also makes cakes for a local charity, says she started her eBay business for a bit of extra income.
    She models the dresses herself and takes selfies which show the dress but not her face.
    eBay said it was investigating the messages sent to Kat.
    A spokeswoman said: “This is something we call member to member communication. eBay take this very seriously and if there are any allegations of harassment that is something we will look into and take action on.
    “We will look into this specific case and investigate it.”

4 Thanks given to Mickey

Ashley (9th March 2017),  muttleymacclad (9th March 2017),  Teajunkie (9th March 2017),  WRATH OF BOD (9th March 2017)