Hi all

im new here so be gentle with me, I know I can look at previous forums for advice but I’m still confused and I’m finding my way around on here.

Ok at present I watch my free tv channels via an openbox v9s , I did subscribe to iptv sub for 12 months but went off after 6 months , was okish but quality not great and did freeze but bareable for what I paid for . I’m being told and reading my openbox v9s is to slow and old school

im now looking at purchasing a new tv viewing box ( Zgemma , Amlogic 912 ? , and have been offered a ibravebox F10s with 12 month sub, looking for advice on what is best and simple to use as I am fed up of buying different gadgets to watch sports/movie channels (fire stick, tv boxes, Androids )

what I purchase will be my main tv viewer so would like a good epg (tv guide) and simple to use and hopefully be able to watch box sets ? and possibly record programs ? , I have been reading can get a sly skin and upto date epg on zgemma but technology is changing so quick and I’m not a tech wizz kid but gets bye.

your guidance and advice would be much appreciated guys

I have a sky dish and no cable channels where I live

thanks in advance

mike