Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Codes via serial number. Read this before posting!!!!

Ok Guys. this is a sticky to prevent many time wasting and mass duplicating posts because people hate using the search old post buttons.

In the following topics coming in the next few days, i'll try and answer the most common questions and problems occuring here at the moment,
    So before posting a topic, please check the stickys to see if the answer to your question or problem is there.
    The last thing you guys want is me or raptor in your faces.

This is generally aimed as i said of the guys here that spend thier valuable time here, answering the same question every other day.
    As well there will be a member topic, which you can offer suggestions on what you would like to see on this Forum. (all requested codes are put in 1 thread etc) any grievences etc.

Some of the stickys that are going to be made are..

1. Which Radio's Can Be Decoded Via Serial Number.

this will be a hopefully accurate in depth list of what radio's can & cannot be decoded this way. (sooooooo many people posting numbers for uncalculateable radio's). If the radio is in the list of can be decoded, post your request. if it is in the list saying "Cannot be decoded via serial" then don't post the serial number, just ask how can i get it decoded.

2. Where Do I Find My Serial Number If My radio Is Listed Above.

again so many posts especially philips where people just post everything except the correct serial number.

3. How do I enter My Code Number

this will be a rough guide as many radio's are different. i'll talk yot through the process of trying 1 combination first, if that doesn't work then other methods.

any other ideas you guys have for topics, please post here.

4. Tools needed to start Decoding My Own Radio

here newbies can learn what equipment you need for decoding radio's
    this is the topic that is aimed at the people that think that to get a code for a radio all you need is a number or a very cold freezer."How wrong you are"

Also with the Admins go-ahead, we could also add a few other stickys aimed at other things of the decoding biz.

maybe a Ford, Blaupunkt, Philips sticky or thread to post your serial here and get the code.

Maybe a buy & sell sticky.

sell your old decoding tools or radio's and maybe soft authors could notify you guys of new stuff available to buy or give for free.

again. feedback is welcome on this too.

so to finish this, If you need a code or have a problem, please read the sticky related to your code or radio problem.
    If you cannot see an answer to your problem or question, post away, only once please,
    as we know there are many non english people here, so we will be patient if they do post topics that the answers and in the sticky's , as they may not be able to read good english, but will let them know what to do next time.

If you have just come here to get 100's of free codes to make money on, the best idea i can give you, is go elsewhere. support the authors and buy their soft.
    without them radio's would just be useless.

I'm against free / cracked software , but what can we do, it's all part of life. the software is only as good as the protection.nothing can be done about this.

So keep an eye out for these sticky's guys. they ere for your benefit.

:thumbs
    Last edited by jbes; 16th July 2005 at 09:44 PM.

3 Thanks given to jbes

Lighty (29th February 2012),  Mohamadvw (13th December 2013),  REZON (12th January 2015)