I've been training quite a bit now (not years) and I think I've reached a peak that I cannot do any better on my current form. I only lift weights, very rarely I do CV. I would say that I have good form in my weights and I do them probably the way they should be done (very differently from when I first started).

I train roughly 5 times a week between 45 / 60 mins. It's mostly upperbody training and I do get a lot of gains from it with my biceps growing quite a bit which I like.

There's a problem tho, I am not motivated to do my legs I have no pure routine although I do stick to like sets, for instance:

i.e.:
bench press at 30kg on 6 reps for 5 sets
the seated pull row at roughly 30kg on a 5x5
over-hand row and do a 5x5

And various others that I do but don't stick to a routine so I am not getting the best out of my time in the gym. Yes I've seen the gains but the gains would probably be greater if I trained to 100% and not just to what I like.

I train at the gym in work and I took a video today (which i can't upload just yet as I'm still in work) with all the machines that i have access to.

When I put the video up I was hoping that someone could help me devise a training plan that would help me out totally.

As says before you guys have been a really great source of information on anything gym related and to be honest anything you lot have says I've been doing and learning a lot. I can safely say that my health is a lot better now than it was with all my conscious eating habits.

Cheers lads I will upload the vid @ roughly 8pm.

Tam,