FIdo - Where to begin?

The Opening sequence took me back to Starship Troopers - this film is the ultimate parody of the zombie flick. The faux advertisements, 50's voiceover and choice dialogue are superb, and immediately has you laughing and wanting to watch more

In an nutshell, Fido is the story of a boy and his pet zombie

A huge company, called Zomcom, developed a device after the "zombie wars" that tames zombies, and allows them to live among regular folk. It's a simple device, like a dogs collar - when the light is on, all is well, when the light goes off... Zombie wants flesh!

Anyway, the story evolves around Timmy Robinson and Fido, their new pet zombie, in a bid to keep up appearnces with their new neighbours (A leader of Zomcom, who has 6 zombies). All does not go well, as Mr Robinson has a fear of zombies, stemming from the zombie war he was a part of. This quote explains a little more (little spoiler)

Spoiler:

Bill Robinson: I'd say I'm a pretty darn good father. My father tried to eat me. I don't remember trying to eat Timmy.
Helen Robinson: Bill, just because your father tried to eat you does that mean we all have to be unhappy?

Anyway, the films walks along, but then Fido get's into trouble - he eats the next door neighbour in a moment of madness, then the fun really begins!

I highly reccomend this, had me in stitches, and if you're a fan of parody, I suggest you look no further.

9/10