Ive been waiting for fucking ages for this..hears my thoughts on the unit after having it for 3 days..

Windows Mobie 6.1 is shit. Its even shitter compared to android. TouchFlo does a nice job hiding everything but you still see parts of 6.1 (like when you go to set a alarm)

Next to a Iphone the Touch HD looks like a chinese Knock Off. Its heavier then the iphone and its heavier then my n95.

The Screen is fucking gorgeous. It looks mint, txting is great on this (Once you turn the T9 off) I make the odd typo for now but i can live with it.

Now Ive watched alot of vids on the Touch hd, which showed smooth scrolling through TouchFloo and excellant websurfing via Opera. I dont know what version they had but FUCK ME was I disapointed.

I found the screen to be unresponsive unless i used a ALOT of pressure, Opera was not great to use at all..it was like a disabled version of safari. Everything would load up (eventually) but as soon as you zoomed in it would struggle to keep up. Opera was really bad to use, pocket internet explorer was a joke..I was fucked off :@

But then i spent a whole day at work going through the XDA forums.. I performed a few tweeks through the registery(Made the cache bigger, adjusted the sensertivity of the phone, got rid of standby) and fuck me what a differance

Opera is great to use (nowhere near as good as chrome on android) and theres the odd problem on clicking on hyperlinks, but it renders alot faster now. TouchFlo is now a joy to use and scrolls just as quick as the vids I had seen.

I do have to give it to HTC for supplying 1 of the best batterys ever. I have bluetooth on and HSPDA on all the time and the battery keeps on going..lasts longer then my n95 and a LOT longer then my G1 ever did.

Even though it comes with WM 6.1, HTC have done a decent job by using the TouchFlo GUI over it..its only a matter of time till WM 6.5 and Android come out for it..I cant wait to use Chrome on this thing

I had a tyntyn2 and i couldnt stand using it because of the LAG whilst doing anything..this is non-existant on the Touch HD.
I have always thought that you cannot have a touchscreen phone without a good hardware keyboard..My (Tweeked) Touch HD has changed my mind on the keyboard and it is a joy to use

(I have not played any divx files on this yet..il be testing it tonight with coreplayer and prison break)