Metal rules, nu-metal sucks (thus, Korn sucks), and yes, Alice in Chains will forever be one of the bands I can't live without. Layne wasted his life before our eyes, but what can we do about it now?

Without AiC your poseur nu-metal crap wouldn't have anyone to rip off (in a really shitty way).

The AiC MTV Unplugged rules so much; I listen to it every time I'm driving my car anywhere. As for the TLC person, it's bad she died, but frankly, I think the forms of mass media (MTV) are putting her above Layne. That's a crime. AiC were one of the big three influential Seattle grunge bands (Soundgarden ruled too, Nirvana... ehh they were OK). TLC didn't even compose and perform their own music, did they? Maybe just write lyrics (if that)...

When I occasionally turn past MTV, it's like Layne never even died. Instead, it seems as if "Left-eye" only died yesterday. Then again, my opinion is biased as I hate hip-hop of all forms. Of course MTV will frequently show reminders that someone from the current pop scene is deceased. Pop = money, and that's all anybody wants in the end.

Why am I posting at this time? Today's been a long day.