Was wondering if any of you guys could help me, i was going up a hill in the car with the gf with me and the road i was on was 2 lane and because cars part on the left or odd cars do people in the left move into the right. Well this car moved into the left and i KNEW he was going to either have to stop or cut infront of me or the car in front to get into the right lane to avoid the parked cars. Well the car infront speeded up and so did i, was doing about 38Mph in a 30Zone. Anyways.... There was a police car at the top with a speed camera pointing down so i guess he could of got the cars in the left and right hand lane right? or can he only get cars in one lane? Anyways i was wondering because i was following pretty close to the car infront if i would of been caught by the speed camera in the back of the cop car since there was a car infront and it was pointing straight down oppose to the camera being at the side hidden to catch people going past.

My theory has ALWAYS been that if they are pointing at you they are only going to get the person in front because the camera cant get the speeds of every car in its diret line of sight at once when its facing direct at you.

Now i am starting to wonder with the police car being in the left hand lane if it was possible for it to point in a direction so it was pointing across the left and right hand lane past a certain point so it could of got cars in either lane.

What do you lot think? Have i escaped the speed camera again (7th time this year) or have i been caught doing 38mph?

I mean i was in the right hand lane and pretty close to the driver infront.

Dont fancy getting another 3 point on my license because i loose my other 3 next november and if i wasnt lucky the first 6 - 7 times i should have a bad by now.

U think changing my F on my reg to a E with some black sticky tape would help?