I got myself a new camera on Thursday and shiny 18mp HD capable Canon 7D.
Was hoping to give a little review of here this week, but I can't as I have killed it already. It looks like I have been sold a not so rare Lemon flavoured version of the camera, luckily I brought of from my local jessops and not an over sea's or drop shipper supplier so am taking it back tomorrow for a direct replacement or upgrade to 5dmkii.
From what I had time to play with it felt good, solid in the hand and rugid Pic quality was good, pin sharp but a little noisier than my 40d at similar iso's but the fact htye cleaned ok easy and the iso setting goes to 12800 is great and forgivable. Wireless flash was easy to set up but it still fires the pop up flash flash no matter what setting you use which is very annoying and off putting. Didn't try the HD video. But will do. But one day i will.
Overall I am marginally impressed with but disapointed that it broke and quality of images is not as some claim, it could be my copy of the body we shall wait and see.

Oh, the reason for it dying is a common one with 7d's apparently. Err 01's between body and lens, focus lock and operation fail. No good.
Thank christ i paid slightly more than a HK supplier (£60 in total after quidco cash back) and have the ability to get it exhanged on Monday.