Well, since I replied to a thread in here just now, I thought I might as well let you all know what I've been up to for the last 3 weeks! Yes, I'm finally back in the gym after being in winter hibernation and letting myself go!

I'm sorry if my terminology sucks but I'll try to make as much sense as I can. My height is 181cm (5"11') and current weight is 91kg (14st 4.6lb). Here's a bit of back-story.

I've been in and out of the gym for the past couple of years, the last time I gave it a serious (hah) go was for about a month and a half spanning September/October after realising my beer gut wasn't attracting hot bikini babes at Nissi Beach during that summer. I was about 15st 7lbs then and when I started back in the gym I got myself down to 14st 13lbs, basically lost half a stone. That was achieved by going 5 days a week, doing 3km runs and mild weight training. No real dieting.

However, as always, my dedication and motivation went to the dogs and within a month of quitting I shot back up to about 15st 10lbs. Basically I was a fat c*nt over Christmas and have photos I'm frankly embarrassed about.

After seeing the pics over Christmas I decided I would just take it a bit easier on all the crap I was eating but not necessarily a diet. As I say, just eating less crap. Between January and March I managed to get back down to 15st. No gym whatsoever in case you're wondering.

Luckily for me a very good friend of mine works at my local gym and he has set me up with a program which I have been doing for the past 3 weeks. This has seen me lose over half a stone in that time to become my current 14st 4.6lb. (That's down from 15st if you're still with me.)

I'm in the gym 5 days a week and here's the program I'm on.

MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
Circuit Training : 10 exercises, 3 sets each (rotating), 20 seconds work followed by 20 seconds rest until all 3 sets are complete.

1. Skipping (Running on the spot)
  2. TRX - Pull Ups
  3. TRX - Push Ups
  4. Side jumps (Using step)
  5. Curls (10kg + bar)
  6. Step up (Left leg)
  7. Dipps (Using step)
  8. Step Up (Right Leg)
  9. Sit ups
  10. Trunk extensions

It's a fooking killer! There are no set amount of reps, you just keep going until the 20 seconds are up. Then it's a 20 second break which feels more like 5 and your up doing the next exercise. Each day it feels slightly easier but only slightly, at least now after 3 weeks of this I don't feel like I'm about to throw up anymore! Once I'm done with that I'll do a 20 minute jog and go home.

Tuesday I work on lower body and Thursday is upper body always followed by a 20 minute/3km run (whichever I reach first).

I'm aiming for 85kg (13st 5.4lb) and I'm really dedicated to it this time. I can't remember the last time I was under 14st, we're talking years! This summer the bee-hatches will have some real eye candy!

I'll try to keep you all posted as often as I can with the weight loss. Some encouraging words from the DF crew will definitely help motivate me further. Watch this space!!!