Free Sky HD Box, Free Install, Free HD subs, Half Price package for 12 months and half price multiroom for 12 months.

READ ALL THE BELOW FIRST BEFORE POSTING OR CONTACTING ME.

I have 5 codes available to give away to you guys and gals as I've always done and these codes provide the following:

1. Free Sky+HD box with free installation (save £30)
  2. Free HD Pack (save £120)
  3. Any Sky TV package half price for a year (save up to £306)
  4. Half price multiroom for 12 months Save £60)
  5. This is a saving of £516 a year (£43.00 a month).
The is a Introduce a Friend offer and is ONLY available to new Sky TV customers only.

Calls to order the above must be done before and register before the 14th October to ensure install.

Offer ends Thursday 14th October 2010

So if you dont have Sky or know someone thats looking for the above, PM me and I'll pass on one of the codes.

All they do is call a number, quote the code and thats it.

Enjoy.

YOU MUST BE 10000000% A NEW CUSTOMER TO SKY BECAUSE THEY ARE CODES THAT TRACK BACK TO ME AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE. DONT ASK FOR A CODE FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT IF YOUR AFTER SKY THEN PM ME...

YOUR FULL NAME .
EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON WHOS HAVING IT INSTALLED.

AND I'LL SEND ALONG A CODE VIA EMAIL.

ONCE THE 5 HAVE GONE THATS IT.

PS,
I've always given these codes to this forum and no other site and with a saving of over £500 a year I would like peeps to consider a 2 part donation.

One part to me for my time and to aid my own forums costs and the other to DF as a thank you, the donation figure can be left up to you.

This is not to much to ask and if I feel that peeps are taking the piss with my generosity here I will stop providing these codes and just let them die.

Regards
First come first served basis and codes will be issued at my discretion as they will be issued to VIP members first.