Close

Thread: Iritated anus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit Iritated anus

I've been having a minor, yet a tad annoying issue for the past few months. And in true spirit rather than seek advice from a caring friend or family member, let alone a doctor, I decided to pick the brains of the DF family...

Before we start, I'd just like to clarify that I don't put things up my arse, nor to I have homosexual tendancies, repressed or otherwise.

Hard to pin point exactly when this began, but needless to say google searches are of little help. Basically my bumhole itches.

I've mentioned this in the past to a trusted few, (Thanks BB and Gunny) and the opinion is I have a dirty asshole. While this could well be the case, I can't help but feel there must be some underlying reason more likly.

I'm pretty sure I wipe my ass suitably well, despite not having any training, seeing any videos on youtube, attending courses or support groups. I usually take three sheets folded in half (45 degrees into a triangle shape), to wipe of the main debris, then a second set of three folded in half to polish off and ensure there is nothing left.

Shortly after a "drop off at the pool" my sheriff's badge will start to itch. The only way to tame an itch is to scratch it... Being where and what it is, pulling down your undercrackers and poking at your arse with a finger is not always acceptable in public. So a poke in the general direction when no one is looking is the chosen method. This however has addtional problems usually only fully appreciated later on at home. Dirty pants. Pants with finger sized brown circles on where you have been poking your arse...

On occasion when having a bath I have tried a bit of a "mini colonic". Poking and cleaning my arse thoroughly. While feeling a little odd at the time, and being thankful no-one but the dead can see my antics, this does solve any itching. So it does seem an unclean anus is the problem.

My questions to you are, what are the best methods of arse wiping, and what other ways are there to avoid poking your own arse in public.

Anyone else have experience of this? Im not sure but it may go back to when I started shaving my cock and balls. The first few times I got a bit over-enthusiastic and shaved under my nuts towards by bum hole. No issues until it started to grow back in that litttle nether region, and was itchy as hell. Needless to say a few pairs of pants have been discarded.

DJ OD

8 Thanks given to DJ OD

CallmeGoose (26th August 2014),  chesser (27th August 2014),  DejaVu (26th November 2016),  ivrytwr3 (1st January 2015),  Over Carl (30th December 2014),  piggzy (26th August 2014),  plug1 (26th August 2014),  the.insane (12th February 2017)