Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: busted

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default busted

sorry if this ones been done before, i looked and didnt see it, im not taking credit for it either ifound it elsewhere and merely copy and pasted it.

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue]TASK FORCE 141, DOOM ON YOU MR.TANGO! MW2 COMPLETE ON VETERAN

ARROGANT YES., FULL OF SHIT YES, ALWAYS RIGHT,YES.
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: busted

Seen it before. If it's real...then it's quality.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...98-421,00.html

btw I don't tolerate that sort of people at all. Been working for 10 years, have been sick four days.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I hate people that have "sick" days waste of time getting other staff in to do their work
    Not had a days sick in over 12 years

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    I hate people that have "sick" days waste of time getting other staff in to do their work
    Not had a days sick in over 12 years
    You just had to top my 'record' damn!
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just had two days off work with flu...

I can't stand the fakers tho. In my 14 years at present company I've probably had no more than two days off a year. That was right through my early twenties, where I was "sick" a fair bit due to over exuberance and late night DJ'ing.

I've only really started being genuinely sick since being with my present partner, and associating with her nieces/nephews and other friends kids. They're the buggers that infect me!

Prior to that I hadn't had a day sick in years!

Had flu two years running, at the same time of year. Both times I baby sat, and then got ill few days after.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've not been off on the sick for ages too, apart from 3 years back when i ruptured my achilles... then i was off 3 months!

Bliss!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd never, ever been off sick until I had to have my gall bladder out this year. Fuckin' gall stones...ouch...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've never taken a sick day because of a hangover, used to fuck me off when people did it at work as well, as it meant picking up their slack, bastards.

I've had 6 work days off sick in the last 5 years or so, 1 because I honestly thought I had meningitis (it was a bad reaction to some medication) and the others because I ruptured 2 ofl the ligaments in my ankle and couldn't walk for a week (or drive to get to work) I was on crutches for a further week after that.
    Drinkin' beer in the hot sun
    I fought the law and I won
    I fought the law and I won

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Lol i as most of us rarely take sick leave. Although some guy at work on saturaday had a heavy night on friday and got sent home from work on saturaday as he was on the verge of throwing up on his desk lol.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Never had a day sick in last 4 years, fooking boils my piss when people do

i just commented on DW about this yesterday re a thread on there needless to say if he worked for me he would be long gone

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Lol i as most of us rarely take sick leave. Although some guy at work on saturaday had a heavy night on friday and got sent home from work on saturaday as he was on the verge of throwing up on his desk lol.
    I used to get all sorts as well, when I still had people reporting to me. One guy showed up 7 hours late just to avoid a 'noshow'. About 15 minutes later I went to check on him, and if he had logged on, he was nowehre to be seen. Found him in the cafeteria 'I was on a coffee break'. I gave him such lousy work schedules that he was gone in a few months after.

A girl from my team called me, this was in Dublin (15 minutes of sun during the whole summer, sorry to our Irish members, but it's true isn't it?), she told me she had sunburn on her ass, and wasn't able to sit, wtf? I couldn't force her either, but I didn't want to know what she had been up to, if infact she had burned her ass. I got rid of her, by taking one day off and nominating her to be the acting supervisor. She couldn't handle it, and neither did the rest of the team.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryRises View Post
    I've never taken a sick day because of a hangover, used to fuck me off when people did it at work as well, as it meant picking up their slack, bastards.

I've had 6 work days off sick in the last 5 years or so, 1 because I honestly thought I had meningitis (it was a bad reaction to some medication) and the others because I ruptured 2 ofl the ligaments in my ankle and couldn't walk for a week (or drive to get to work) I was on crutches for a further week after that.
    I did once when totally wrecked from a party night on the radio went to work like a zombie
    i did manage to get into work somehow and went to sleep under my desk

woke up about 4 ours later and went home, no fecker missed me

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've had a fair few days off sick through hangovers. I believe it's irresponsible to drive if i'm still feeling pissed after a night on the lash. They can take it out of the all the free fucken overtime I do... and it's not if anybody 'picks up the slack' when I'm off, I just come back to two days work...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last time i was on the sick was back in 2005 when i broke my toe, they wouldn't let me come into work. So was off until it healed. Since then i have broken the outside of my foot, still went in, that was last year. This year i had a cracked rib, still went in. Anything that stops me using my arms and legs then it looks like i'm going to have to sit and wait it out, otherwise you can find me at work.

Being off work is shit!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im selfemployed and dont get paid, so i dont have days off... sorry cant afford days of. i think every one should be selfemployed, or if u dont work you dont get paid simple. and lets face it. ( i know im gonna get fleck over this) it not ur employers fault your sick so why should they pay u???
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    im selfemployed and dont get paid, so i dont have days off... sorry cant afford days of. i think every one should be selfemployed, or if u dont work you dont get paid simple. and lets face it. ( i know im gonna get fleck over this) it not ur employers fault your sick so why should they pay u???

Not a bad idea, i'd go for that actually.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the odd day off here and there is great imo. unfortunately though, i am one of those people who work with just 2 other people most of the time and an extra day off really fucks things up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    I dunno whether I'd go with that. I'd say people should have a sick day 'bank'. 10 days per year. Once these are used up then you do without pay. This way people that are bunged up with cold don't come in and spread their germs.

I used to work in IT support so when I had a cold, everyone had a cold. Think it was simply coz I'd have to go and fix half a dozen or so computers and touch mice/keyboards with germ infested hands... I also used to pick up a fair few colds every year. Now I don't have to go to computers coz I can remote control them and I think I've had 1 cold since we implemented that system 3 years ago...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Also self employed but I feel I should point up the other side of the coin. People who go to work when they are genuinely ill and contagious need fucking shooting, that.s how disease spreads FFS. Some people have never had a "proper" illness and I'm envious, lucky them, I get sick of hearing "when I had the flu I worked blah, blah, blah" If you have the Flu, PROPER flu that is you are in bed with a raging temperature full stop!! If I have a cold I'll struggle on (like I said, self employed) but go to great lengths to not pass it on. I was at the supermarket checkout the other day and changed lanes to avoid a woman hacking and coughing while working on a till, how many people did she infect while doing her shift?how many were old and infirm already? I wonder if any of those died?????
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast