Filled all the usual stuff in, the tick boxes, the grades, work experience etc... but now, the bit I am totally crap with is the blurb.

The heading literally states -
Please use the person specification as a prompt to describe the experience, skills, competencies and qualifications that make you suitable for this post.
These may have been gained from your work experience, any voluntary or community work or any other organisation you may have been involved with.
You should ensure that any information submitted reflects your experience relating to the competencies that are detailed in the Person Specification (please continue on a separate sheet if necessary).
This piece of the application asks about things like communication, working with kids, working with others, current responsibilities and the general part about knowledge of H&S, Data Protection etc.

I keep coming up with stuff to put down, but reading it back sounds really crap and not what they are actually asking for and I could really do with scoring this job/career.
It's for an ICT Technician position and I feel that this section is the bit that will make or break the next step to the interview.

Anyone able to come up with some decent way to say you've experience all this with out coming across too arse licky.

Would really appreciate you boys advice on this, especially knowing some of you lads have managed to score similar positions in the past - or indeed in the position of hiring and firing the techys!
It's only an entry level position, but I'm willing to start at the ground level and work my way up, I'm pretty sure once I'm in and they see what I'm capable of, things may improve reasonably quickly.

Advice, suggestions of things to write and witty banter welcomed!
Thanks Lads.