Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whine Fucking Brexit bollox

Let the mud fly.

I'm shocked at how many shallow racist cunts we have on our Islands.

For some reason a lot our Nation's thick cunts think that the ruling class will just boot out a 2 million work force.
    They seem to be under the impression that overnight they will all be gone and they themselves will become rocket scientists earning rocket scientist salaries.

Please stop them breading.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

9 Thanks given to 4me2

Ashley (7th May 2017),  beerman (12th May 2017),  GTI (6th May 2017),  hoponbaby (13th May 2017),  kt101 (4th October 2022),  moonrat (7th May 2017),  Mystical_2K (15th May 2017),  Over Carl (6th May 2017),  pattikins (12th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fucking Brexit bollox

I remember on the day of the referendum result, I was joking with a few of my Polish friends asking them if they had packed their bags and stuff.

In the following discussions we all were thinking there was no chance of them being sent home.

However I am surprised this possibility hasn't been ruled out yet.

2 Thanks given to Over Carl

4me2 (6th May 2017),  Mystical_2K (15th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I would happily swap a lot of English people I know for Polish/Portuguese/Romanian others that I know.

Race means fuck all. Decent personality goes a million miles !!

9 Thanks given to piggzy

4me2 (6th May 2017),  Ashley (7th May 2017),  beerman (12th May 2017),  GTI (6th May 2017),  icewarrior (23rd September 2022),  moonrat (7th May 2017),  Mystical_2K (15th May 2017),  Over Carl (6th May 2017),  russell (7th May 2017)  

DF Super Moderator Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over Carl View Post
    I remember on the day of the referendum result, I was joking with a few of my Polish friends asking them if they had packed their bags and stuff.

In the following discussions we all were thinking there was no chance of them being sent home.

However I am surprised this possibility hasn't been ruled out yet.
    It has. The only reason its not the public stance is because the EU will not publicly or privately guarantee the rights of any UK citizen.

We are playing poker and the EU has realised that we have pocket Aces and they have relatively little especially now the UK courts have confirmed a 'Brexit' bill is not enforceable and it is likely that the EU actually owes us a lot of money.
    Domain Registration, SSL Certificates and Web Hosting - Fusionhost- 25% Discount Available On All Web Hosting Plans For DF Members - Code: DF2022

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought everyone had accepted the argument that the reality is we need them more than they need us ? No ? Still not sunk in...oh well. Yes Germany will be pissed off, France and Holland too whichever single country that we have a trade deficit with will potentially end up poorer. But out of the 29 countries how many do we have a trade deficit with ? Certainly not the majority....most of the remaining countries will be sat there thinking stiff them brits as they are not part of our group. Reverse the situation and the UK does rely on the EU (one entity remember) for ....just the 44%. Now correct me if im wrong but there is no single country in the EU that relies on the UK for anything like that figure of trade......As a group THEY have the Royal Flush and as we know if you start with AA you can't end with a Royal flush (Online poker was a habit/hobby money making experience for me for a few years lol).
    But back to the non poker, Who has the biggest hand ? Who stands to loose the most ? What do supermarkets do to the corner shop ? They suffer a loss to squash the competition then when the competition is gone they do what they do....make a ton of cash. That is what the EU "could" do.

The other thing I love about the brexit voters and the politicians behind it - As soon as they "won" they buggered off into the forest and just keep sending out little smoke signals which say "The people have spoken....Deal with it". Why should however many mp's and thousands of civil servants "deal" with something that they fundamentally do not support ? About the only reasonable thing Cameron done was walk - because he didn't agree with the result and couldn't and wouldn't be forced into signing something that he disagreed with.
    WHY have a vote then ? Because it was the only way the coalition government would have reached it's natural end (2015) as his backbenchers had already shown that they finally would not be silenced and stated that they were quite prepared to pull Cameron down even at the cost of power. Add Ukip into the mix and I suppose he felt that it was going to be easier to win than the Scottish indi referendum.....Didn't work out like that though did it lol.
    We should never have had the bloody vote simply because not enough people have a full enough grasp of what the EU does and doesn't do and what being part of it or out of it really means/will cost. Our best hope now is that the EU collapses, That will be the only way we might come out of this mess in a better shape than we went in. Never thought id say this but I think we need a war with conscription ect and maybe 5-10 years of rations....Maybe then people will think oh feck me maybe we should all try to work together in this world and join together with a whole large block of countries and try to keep the peace for a few years, Might be a radical idea in about 30 years.

2 Thanks given to DavidF

icewarrior (23rd September 2022),  piggzy (12th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Tories and their paymasters have a very sinister plan for the UK outside the EU. It will be an unashamed assault on the working class. We'll become something akin to one of the tiger economies of Asia. And that makes a lot of sense given the global shift in power and money from West to East. So, expect lower corporate taxation and a complete wiping away of regulation. This is the only way the U.K. makes sense to any corporation looking to invest in the West. And I suspect many of the world's biggest and greediest corporations have already been told this.

So, what does that mean for the working class? Lower wages, more hours, fewer perks, no job security and a major rolling back of worker protections. With fewer taxes coming in, the Tories will have to slash public services much further and put back the pension age too.

If we have ten more years of the Tories, we'll envy our parents and grandparents who had to live through the the dark days of the 70's and 80's.

6 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

4me2 (13th May 2017),  Bald Bouncer (12th May 2017),  beansontoast (28th September 2022),  elephantsoup (13th May 2017),  Over Carl (13th May 2017),  piggzy (12th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    If we have ten more years of the Tories, we'll envy our parents and grandparents who had to live through the the dark days of the 70's and 80's.
    Don't need 10 more years, already feel sick at the thought of them winning. Which they will.
    They might yet make some look back on the 40s with fond memories.

2 Thanks given to piggzy

4me2 (13th May 2017),  Over Carl (13th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I still haven't changed my mind on this.

Has anyone else ? either was for or against ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Against it and always was,
    I know people that voted leave and are now regretting it.

Everything is fucked I can’t even send my parents a Xmas present anymore. (Portugal)
    I sent my dad some strimmer line over in a large letter bag with a value of £3 on it and all the declarations filled in at the post office. (Post master even checked it)

My parents got a bill at their end for €25 they told the postal service to bin it.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes I voted leave based on all the lies being told but now think we were in a very strong bargaining position with the money we were contributing and that we should have held out for staying in but with a much better deal. Sadly non of our PMs were/are up to the task.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I want the EU to fail completely.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I voted out so to have the control over our own money, immigration etc but honestly……….

I think it was a big mistake and sold on lies, lies and more lies.

The biggest kick in the nuts was the limited time we can stay in Europe for holidays that’s one big balls up.

And now look, all the money we supposed to have saved by getting out went on covid and now shits hit the fan with Ukraine and Russia and now Truss is in we all fucked.
    I’m alive and kicking yeh baby.

Thanks to Realist

kt101 (4th October 2022)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the main problem with the vote was you had a vote between the reality of being in the EU that everyone could see, and the unknown that could be presented as a wonderland of prosperity for all. The reality could be checked, fact checked and everyone could see and had lived with the flaws of being in the EU, the unknown could not be. Anyone who questioned the projected utopia of not being in the EU was shouted down, and the lies are now clear to see, they were known to be lies at the time but could not be proven as such.

I said at the time that I hoped I was wrong about the future out of the EU but sadly my opinion of the future seems to be playing out. My attitude now is this is how it is and forget the past, you can't change it.

2 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

4me2 (5th October 2022),  Teajunkie (29th September 2022)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

it was only ever about the elites changing the rules to suit themselves. the eu was far from perfect but it was clamping down on things like tax evasion, bankers bonuses etc and now we're seeing the outcome. the "red tape" the brexiters wanted removed is your holiday pay, meal breaks and maternity leave and what we have now is a gov thats about remove them all.

also to compensate the bankers for not getting bonuses years ago they banks incorporated it into their salaries so now all thats happening is the uk are giving them double what they would have got.

talk about being sold a total pup

Thanks
    Karma Level

double post

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    I think the main problem with the vote was you had a vote between the reality of being in the EU that everyone could see, and the unknown that could be presented as a wonderland of prosperity for all. The reality could be checked, fact checked and everyone could see and had lived with the flaws of being in the EU, the unknown could not be. Anyone who questioned the projected utopia of not being in the EU was shouted down, and the lies are now clear to see, they were known to be lies at the time but could not be proven as such.

I said at the time that I hoped I was wrong about the future out of the EU but sadly my opinion of the future seems to be playing out. My attitude now is this is how it is and forget the past, you can't change it.
    100%

the media in its attempted to show both sides of the argument had to scour the fringes of society to get people to argue for brexit when 90% of economist's where against it. Emily Maitlis explained at a talk in Edinburgh how the BBC's "impartiality" ended up skewing the view that it was 50/50 when in fact it was nearer 90/10 against brexit in the economic world.
    again, the electorate was sold a pack of lies to get the elites wished through.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gonna be a long time to rebuild anything economic wise now. Be a long time for even basic things being agreed...

Media distraction, spin and propaganda.

Add to that mis-information and a lack of actual real information. The dumb fucks of the UK will take over.

DJ OD