Long Shot! Cheap caravan, tent site or bin near Chichester/Bognor this weekend?

Thread: Long Shot! Cheap caravan, tent site or bin near Chichester/Bognor this weekend?

DejaVu said:

Help Long Shot! Cheap caravan, tent site or bin near Chichester/Bognor this weekend?

Have time off work and originally it was sorted, staying with friends at their caravan this weekend.
    Now turns out we have 2 extra bodies and are not permitted to stay where we originally were.

I'm looking for a cheap place for 3 nights from Friday thru Monday this weekend.
    Don't care if it's a camp site or caravan (preferred). Hoping someone here may have a friend of a friend who'll consider mates rates to dig a DFer out or a hole... or are not using their van this weekend. 2 Adults, 2 very clean teenagers and 8 year old.
    Cheapest so far is a campsite offering us a pitch in the middle of nowhere for 72. Willing to spend IRO 150-200 and will leave the place better than we found it. Literally spotless.

My sister managed to score her caravan in Lakeside Chichester for 168 for the weekend. Looking now, nothing available! Any owners or friends of owners... or ANY suggestions!?

Elderly family member visiting from Bulgaria and staying in a B & B and although checked a lot of places, everywhere seems either sold out or wanting 90 each per night!

As close to Chichester as possible or ideally Church Farm Holiday Park or Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park. But anything considered.

HELP!

MHP said:

Default Re: Long Shot! Cheap caravan, tent site or bin near Chichester/Bognor this weekend?

Probably not much help, but have you checked the sites around Selsey Bill. Its a bit off the radar but pretty near to Bognor.

piggzy said:

Default Re: Long Shot! Cheap caravan, tent site or bin near Chichester/Bognor this weekend?

AirBNB worth a punt? Never used it myself.

dibbler said:

Try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

EvilBoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    AirBNB worth a punt? Never used it myself.
    airbnb is hit and miss in my experience. If it's a large group you can get some awesome big houses and stuff like that for relatively cheap prices with their own indoor pools etc. but if it's just a few of you and cost is a bit deal I'd avoid.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil