Any xbox live gold offers about ?

Thread: Any xbox live gold offers about ?

piggzy said:

Default Any xbox live gold offers about ?

As title, any live gold offers out there. I Usually use cdkeys but thought I would check first.

Must have run out last night, not paid attention to expiry date and I expect the full wrath of the kids later when I assume half the games will no longer work

Cheers for any info guys.

EvilBoB said:

Default Re: Any xbox live gold offers about ?

Check Kinguin - I've used them a few times and even sold codes on there. Not sure how competitive their prices are but that and cdkeys are the only two i use,.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

I Black Belt said:

I got 33% off mine, on the xbox dashboard.It was a subscription, so effectively auto renewal next year and full whack, but can be cancelled.

akimba said:

Yeah I got the offer on dashboard same as blackbelt as mine runs out this month think its 26 for the year which is better than xboxliveuk76.com

If you not got the offer Piggzy then they might be telling you something ;-)

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by akimba View Post
    Yeah I got the offer on dashboard same as blackbelt as mine runs out this month think its 26 for the year which is better than xboxliveuk76.com

If you not got the offer Piggzy then they might be telling you something ;-)
    Funnily enough I have the offer but every time I click on it to purchase it then reverts to the normal price for some reason. Tried a few times over the weekend. Some dashboard bug ?? dunno.
    If it doesn't work in the next couple of days I will just have to use cdkeys.