After completing my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I started printing the Episode 7 version.
It's all together and needs a good sanding. I printed it in yellow as that filament was only £13 rather than the usual £20 I have been paying for the white.
Printed in around 100 hours (21 pieces). I've added a latching led switch to the aerator, not original to the film prop but fuck it it looks cool. The lipo is only 140mAh but the led is only drawing 10mA so I make that 14 hours and I don't intend to leave it on that long. Once the battery dies (if it ever does) I'll desolder and add some AAAs as I can't charge the lipo in the helmet.
It's upside down as it has only just been superglued on the mouth section.
Total cost so far £13 for filament, £2 for superglue, whatever 100hours at 150w electric is. Still to add to budget is the epoxy. I was using Araldite but found some epoxy in toolstation for £2.40 which is a third of the price. Also the spray paint and primer (£8).