Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

Thread: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

  1. DJ Overdose's Avatar

    DJ Overdose said:

    crazy Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    Credit to go to Maltloaf for spotting this little gem. Ordered one of these and despite paying only for standard delivery, it came the next day!

    Absolute steal for 20 and they are in store also. More details here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  2. funkyg's Avatar

    funkyg said:

    Default Re: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    Credit to go to Maltloaf for spotting this little gem. Ordered one of these and despite paying only for standard delivery, it came the next day!

    Absolute steal for 20 and they are in store also. More details here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    DJ OD
    What's the temperature like on the coffee? We have a Delonghi Nespresso machine which makes great coffee but it never really gets the milk that warm so you end up drinking it really quickly. Apparently it's common in the one we have.
    For 20 quid it might be worth a punt.
     
  3. DJ Overdose's Avatar

    DJ Overdose said:

    Default Re: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    Quote Originally Posted by funkyg View Post
    What's the temperature like on the coffee? We have a Delonghi Nespresso machine which makes great coffee but it never really gets the milk that warm so you end up drinking it really quickly. Apparently it's common in the one we have.
    For 20 quid it might be worth a punt.
    To be honest, I wouldn't know about that as I solely drink espresso shots and they seem fine. But its steamy when it comes out! (That's what she said...) I haven't a thermometer to check exactly.


    DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  4. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    does this need plumbing in or do you just fill a reservoir when needed ?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  5. DJ Overdose's Avatar

    DJ Overdose said:

    Default Re: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    does this need plumbing in or do you just fill a reservoir when needed ?
    It's got a 70cl Bottle you fill up and drop in the holder. Depending on cup size setting, depends on how much water it sucks in and heats before spiting it though a coffee pod under preasure resulting in the coffee.


    DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  6. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Nespresso Pod compatible coffee machine - 20 (+P&P)

    looks a good buy, also checked out ebay and there is only reconned ones for around 20-25 that come close to this
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]