Dashcam scenes you have recorded yourself

Thread: Dashcam scenes you have recorded yourself

dpSparhawk said:

Default Re: Dashcam scenes you have recorded yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    That's superb. Presume the inspiration came from the radio commentary at the end, "Swearing, a bad habbit".

Craftly little bastard.

hahaha, I must admit, I'd not realised the coincidence on that. I'd remembered a colleague playing a youtube video with lots of clips of Sean Bean saying "bastard" etc. so thought I'd grab it and then use some sound bites haha

The Crafty little bastard one really makes me laugh.... white van in the right turn lane, making a left turn in front of a learner driver... lol.

Bilbo_baggin said:

No flash...

Spoiler:

Bilbo_baggin said:

Not sure what the driver of the silver car 2 ahead of me was doing... The driver stops to let a car pull to the other side of the road on the incline (OK, I can accept a bit of courteousness) but then at the top of the incline, it suddenly burns rubber, and then has to slow down - and as the junction on the corner approaches, suddenly seems to want to let another car cross in front - which causes the white van to maneuvre around him/her on a bend, and then the black Ford Kuga chooses to do the same as the van, but then the silver car sets off again...

Spoiler:

dpSparhawk said:

Clearly it was trying to get away out of sheer embarrassment due to the plank it has glued to the back of it only for it to create so much down-force, he was completely stuck.

Bilbo_baggin said:

Quote Originally Posted by dpSparhawk View Post
    Clearly it was trying to get away out of sheer embarrassment due to the plank it has glued to the back of it only for it to create so much down-force, he was completely stuck.

LMAO

Teajunkie said:

He can’t have a license surely?
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

Bilbo_baggin said:

So annoying. At a major traffic light controlled crossroads, folk parking on pavement, and on the double yellows.

Spoiler:

Bilbo_baggin said:

We'll ignore the 2 ASL boxes at the first 2 sets of lights altogether shall we? Oh, and for bonus points, we'll ignore the amber and red at the 3rd set of lights despite the distance from changing to actually travelling through them...

Spoiler:

Teajunkie said:

Report them.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

Bilbo_baggin said:

I keep in touch with Nextbase (Tiffany is my contact - we message very regularly about some things )

Bilbo_baggin said:

Driving home tonight, and this could have been so much worse...

Buses and running kids does not bode well...

Spoiler:

BigBird said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo_baggin View Post
    Driving home tonight, and this could have been so much worse...

Buses and running kids does not bode well...

Spoiler:
    That was one alert driver. If that driver wasn't concentrating, or was texting or speaking on the phone, or if it was a woman driver, they would have had no chance. (">

Bilbo_baggin said:

I did ask out loud "What the f*** are you doing..." and as I passed him, I glanced at the driver and he was looking down, and had a white earphones cable stuck in his lughole, so I reckon he was deffo on his phone for either (taking or more likely) making a call. The BMW behind me was always going to take the right hand lane (he has the power over my old Focus) and he was at least alert and kept away from my back end so kudos him for that.

Spoiler:

Bilbo_baggin said:

Approaching the crossing, the lights went to amber then red, so I gestured to the car on the left hand side road to come out. Then I moved to the lights and waited as the owd chap crossed. Then as you'll see, as soon as he is not on the crossing the woman in the blue BMW on the other side of the road sets off! She looked at me cos she saw me stare at her. The red light at the crossing was on for another 6 or 7 seconds after she had gone - that's how long she should have waited like the rest of us.

Spoiler: