Sat to IP, I'm looking to distribute Freesat around the house.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this, I've never really got into the Sat scene so I'm totally ignorant of which are the best forums to find out what I need to know.

The misses has decided we need to move the house round which now means the sat cables I installed years ago are not just in the wrong place but in the wrong room, moving them is not going to be an easy job so I've started looking at alternative options, which may also increase availability around the house.

Sat to IP looks promising but most of the info I've found so far is from 2014 ish, has this not taken off or has it been superseded by something else?
I see there are dedicated boxes like the Megasat which from the few reviews on Amazon look like they'll do what I want.
Is a dedicated PC with tuner cards a better option? I don't want it to cost a fortune and ideally would allow at least 3 different users to view whatever they want, being able to record channels and making the recordings available to everyone would be a bonus.

We have a sky dish, an LNB with 4 outputs, only 2 are used at the moment.
We also have various boxes, android and fire TV, around the house to use as clients if suitable apps are available.

Any help or suggestions appreciated