Gumtree pricks time for some payback

Thread: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

  1. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Help Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    So everytime I post an advert on gumtree I always get more PPI etc shite.
    2nite i get a phone call number not withheld and some prick with a Scottish accent saying im stealing his bandwidth and banging on like a prick.
    I know I cant post his number but if you guys have some good places I can post the number so he gets some serious txt spam im happy to waste an hour of my life paying him back in kind.

    As some of you know someone hotlinked an image from my mrs website which I decided to change to a porn image with epic results, so I love a bit of Karma on those who prank/wrong me.

    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DejaVu; 26th November 2017 at 09:40 PM.
     
  2. AD's Avatar

    AD said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Consoles

    you have been prankdialed my friend.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] We did the same one to a guy at work, got him really riled.
     
  3. AD's Avatar

    AD said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  4. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    argh bollocks lol cant win then...
     
  5. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Hall of Shame ;-)
     
  6. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Hall of Shame ;-)
    make it so dude
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  7. JonEp's Avatar

    JonEp said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Comedy gold but it still leaves the question concerning the caller ID number.

    Assuming the number is a geographical 01 or 02 number or a mobile number 07 (not 070) number there are some interesting free ways to reverse them to reveal the owner of the number.

    Spoiler:
    1. You can search a telephone number in Facebook instead of name.

    2. You can search using [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but use a fresh Gmail or Hotmail address as they will harvest your contacts when you sign in.

    3. Use the Pipl API (this will truly scare some as you can discover phone numbers using a Facebook id too amongst other things) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

     
  8. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    make it so dude
    haha I don't have the power :-)
     
  9. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    I did a Facebook search and showed some woman in Hull, i have no connection with anyone in Hull?
     
  10. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    I did a Facebook search and showed some woman in Hull, i have no connection with anyone in Hull?
    Daughter ?
     
  11. JonEp's Avatar

    JonEp said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    I did a Facebook search and showed some woman in Hull, i have no connection with anyone in Hull?
    PM me the number, i'll run a parental data check for you
     
  12. plug1's Avatar

    plug1 said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    It's not a real number look at the site
     
  13. JonEp's Avatar

    JonEp said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    It's a real number, and a real person.

    As console says shes from hull.

    The number could have have been spoofed though.
     
  14. plug1's Avatar

    plug1 said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Why would anyone putt there real number in the ,sent from box ?
     
  15. Delboy_1976's Avatar

    Delboy_1976 said:

    Default Re: Gumtree pricks time for some payback

    Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    So everytime I post an advert on gumtree I always get more PPI etc shite.
    2nite i get a phone call number not withheld and some prick with a Scottish accent saying im stealing his bandwidth and banging on like a prick.
    I know I cant post his number but if you guys have some good places I can post the number so he gets some serious txt spam im happy to waste an hour of my life paying him back in kind.

    As some of you know someone hotlinked an image from my mrs website which I decided to change to a porn image with epic results, so I love a bit of Karma on those who prank/wrong me.

    thanks in advance.
    I just want to say thank you for reminding me of the other thread where you changed the hot-linked image to porn. It cracked me up then and it's just cracked me up now thinking about it!!