The Cloverfield Paradox

Thread: The Cloverfield Paradox

reverend said:

Default The Cloverfield Paradox

I knew that they were due to be releasing another sequel this year - it was called the God Particle last time I'd heard.

Anyway, Netflix aired the first trailer for this at the Super Bowl last night, and went on to instantly release it on Netflix so it's available to watch now.

It actually went straight into the trailer for this when I launched Netflix so they're not keeping this one quiet and pushing it with everything they can.

darkstar said:

Default Re: The Cloverfield Paradox

cloverfield bored the shit out of me in 20 mins could not do the jumpy camera work so is 10 cloverfield worth watching if you never watched the first and is this one any good ? Cheers ..

ilscuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
    cloverfield bored the shit out of me in 20 mins could not do the jumpy camera work so is 10 cloverfield worth watching if you never watched the first and is this one any good ? Cheers ..

I loved the first one, and thought the 2nd one was good too, i've not got round to watching this new one yet.

piggzy said:

I watched the first one all the way through and found it boring/over hyped. Didnt even bother with the sequel.
    I kept wondering if I wasnt in the right mood but never got around to rewatching.

evilsatan said:

The first one was a lot better if you take into account the marketing around the time of its release, I thought it was excellent. The second was decent, will give this one a try too.

TJB said:

The second one has literally fuck all to do with the first, so don't be put off if you didn't like the original.

BertRoot said:

Managed an hour last night but was losing interest for the last half hour.