Close

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vanilla Card?

  1. #1
    DF VIP Member Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Shoney's
    Posts
    3,870
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked:        381
    Karma Level
    355

    Advice Vanilla Card?

    Hi,

    Does anyone know of any Vanilla Cards that don't have a monthly fee?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    DF Members Receive 25% Off Our Web Hosting Plans. - PM For More Info. - Authorised By Admin.

  2. #2
    DF PlaYa Rhinoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    484
    Thanked:        373
    Karma Level
    144

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    Quote Originally Posted by hilljd00 View Post
    Hi,

    Does anyone know of any Vanilla Cards that don't have a monthly fee?
    Does it have to be a Vanilla Card?

    I have an Optimum card which is Mastercard, £5 fee to get card then no further monthly payments or extra charges, has a £20 minimum payment into it though.

    Myoptimumcard dot co dot uk



    Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    DF Jedi Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    3,413
    Thanked:        486
    Karma Level
    273

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    Also look at Revolut, works well with its app and has no exchange fees etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    DF VIP Member
    Mobileman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    No.1 The Toon
    Posts
    6,437
    Thanks
    1,624
    Thanked:        1,047
    Karma Level
    708

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    Iíve got iCount card and also does a travel card £5 month or no fees and pay 0.25p on £10 or something

    Only use it for hiding a bit cash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    DF VIP Member Rick Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Shoney's
    Posts
    3,870
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked:        381
    Karma Level
    355

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoz View Post
    Does it have to be a Vanilla Card?


    I have an Optimum card which is Mastercard, £5 fee to get card then no further monthly payments or extra charges, has a £20 minimum payment into it though.


    Myoptimumcard dot co dot uk


    Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

    Thanks. I'll check it out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Also look at Revolut, works well with its app and has no exchange fees etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Looks pretty good, especially as it will only be used for recurring USD payments for a service. Do you get a card number?




    Quote Originally Posted by Mobileman View Post
    Iíve got iCount card and also does a travel card £5 month or no fees and pay 0.25p on £10 or something


    Only use it for hiding a bit cash




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thanks. I'll check it out.

  6. #6
    DF Jedi Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    3,413
    Thanked:        486
    Karma Level
    273

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    Quote Originally Posted by hilljd00 View Post
    Thanks. I'll check it out.





    Looks pretty good, especially as it will only be used for recurring USD payments for a service. Do you get a card number?







    Thanks. I'll check it out.
    Revolut gives you virtual cards and physical ones, also allows you use as bank account.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    DF VIP Member stevo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    grim north
    Posts
    3,394
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked:        714
    Karma Level
    448

    Default Re: Vanilla Card?

    I have a Revolut card and use it on holidays. It works well and I have unlocked cryptocurrencies too.

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •