Self Driving Cars.... Will you, wont you ?

Thread: Self Driving Cars.... Will you, wont you ?

Teajunkie said:

Default Re: Self Driving Cars.... Will you, wont you ?

My car is self driving.
    I get in and half hour later I think shit howíd I get here??
    I canít remember that journey.

Sounds scary but that has actually happened to me once :O
    i drove from Exeter to Bristol up the m5 at 7am and didnít realise I was at work until I pulled up and then shat myself as I couldnít recall any of the journey.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    My car is self driving.
    I get in and half hour later I think shit howíd I get here??
    I canít remember that journey.

Sounds scary but that has actually happened to me once :O
    i drove from Exeter to Bristol up the m5 at 7am and didnít realise I was at work until I pulled up and then shat myself as I couldnít recall any of the journey.
    WTF
    Isn't that normal? Must happen at least once a week to me. Thought everybody was like that tbh

Over Carl said:

Quote Originally Posted by TAR View Post
    The newer golfs have a radar on the front.With a dsg gearbox, itís really good. It takes a bit of getting used to, but if you put on the cruise control, it will follow the car in front and if needed will break to a standstill, then you just blip the gas and off she goes. Iíve driven miles, with just having to steer. Not quite fully automated, but itís going in the right direction.
    That tech is an evolution of stuff that's been around since the late 90's. Mercedes W220 S Class with Distronic (1998?) and BMW E38 7 series with Active Cruise Control (2000?) I believe was when this tech was first released in production road cars.
    Last edited by Over Carl; 15th June 2018 at 06:07 PM.