Looking for some help here, one of my clients is a service/maintenance company (with some retail but this is less of a concern) and I am trying to find them a software package which can help improve their productivity as at the moment they rely heavily on paper and it's all a bit of a mess. I use CommitCRM which was recommended to me on here but that is for IT service companies, I am looking for something similar.
I was looking at CRM systems, couldn't seem to find anything "off the shelf" so was considering Zoho and potentially having a third-party company customise it for them but then I found out about CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Software) so am now at a loss. I wanted to get a trial of eMaint CMMS and ZoHo CRM so I could see which was better for their purpose but eMaint don't have a freely available trial so am waiting to speak to their sales team.
Does anyone have any ideas? In case it helps:
- They have multiple regular clients
- They offer regular maintenance and on-demand repairs
- Would be handy to have job tickets complete with resolution, track of part/labour charges and to record parts used, warranty, supplier etc.
- Would be good to sync contacts to an Exchange account/public contacts folder
- Would be good to connect each engineers Exchange calendar to the software and to dispatch jobs to each engineer as well as a daily overview so office staff can see everything that is booked for a day
- Would be good for engineers to be able to fill out forms on-site using iPads and to have that sent back to the office (they use Dropbox but I guess it would be emailed or submitted through this new system)
- They have a shopfront too but this is less important than the maintenance side so although stock control etc. would be handy, it's not crucial
Any pointers would be awesome!