I have a little Toshiba Mini Satellite click that I keep in my van. It's not very powerful but it's handy because it's only 9" long and fit's in a little shelf above my head.

I bought it from someone on Gumtree last year and it had Win 8 which I upgraded to the Win 10 mobile version (I think that's what it was called) because I missed the deadline for upgrading the regular version.

I have various software programs on it which I need for my work. It has just under 4GB left on the C drive from a 32Gb hard drive. I have a 32GB SD card installed in the slot which is only using around 4GB of space.

It doesn't have enough space left on the hard drive to install the latest Win 10 upgrade. I was informed it requires 8GB of space which I obviously do not have. A few weeks ago I read (might have been on here) about incorporating my SD card drive into the netbooks hard drive but it was either too complicated for me or it didn't allow me so I gave up.

I have another 2 netbooks which are about 6 months old but I like this little Toshiba and I don't really want to use my newer netbooks out on site.

Do I have any options or am I best retiring the netbook to a drawer?