Aerial Images from this years trip to Scotland Set 1 - Phantom 4 Pro

Thread: Aerial Images from this years trip to Scotland Set 1 - Phantom 4 Pro

dpSparhawk said:

Default Aerial Images from this years trip to Scotland Set 1 - Phantom 4 Pro

Sango Bay and Durness

Sango Bay top down views

The Kyle of Durness

Kearvaig Bay and Stack Clo' (Cathedral Rock)

WRATH OF BOD said:

Default Re: Aerial Images from this years trip to Scotland Set 1 - Phantom 4 Pro

stunning mate

dpSparhawk said:

Default Re: Aerial Images from this years trip to Scotland Set 1 - Phantom 4 Pro

Cheers again

Ashley said:

Breathtaking mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterc4 said:

good stuff, where is that sky when you need it, no 1 for me
    see my website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dpSparhawk said:

Cheers guys

haha yeah Pete, it can be tough to get it right when going to Scotland. We've found May to be the best chance of blue skies. The temperatures were around 25-27 all week.

peterc4 said:

aha yeah Pete, it can be tough to get it right when going to Scotland. We've found May to be the best chance of blue skies. The temperatures were around 25-27 all week.
    I went in winter and climbed derg for the view and a few pics total white out at the top, then went to glencoe a month later white skys again, just being in scotland is a pleasure pics are a bonus
    see my website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dpSparhawk said:

Agreed Pete,

I could be in Scotland in a torrential downpour and still be happy.

In fact, I'm good friends with a few of the locals in Durness now and really contemplating a winter visit. Don't care how wet the weather is. just being 500 miles north of the City is perfect.

If it was Snowy, even better although a RWD car on the A838 might prove adventurous.

cybollox said:

Fantastic set mate and that Sea looks like somewhere abroad.

dpSparhawk said:

Cheers mate Goes to show how clear the water is. Blue skies, golden sands and the resulting Emerald waters