BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

Thread: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

  1. pickie's Avatar

    pickie said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    some of the problem is due to cross talk, as the fibre cabnet gets busy interferance can migrate to other lines, vectoring was introduced to combat this problem, unfortunately if your connect to a ECI cabinet then its possible vectoring isn't switched on because BT had problems with it Huawei Cabnits at fully operational
     
  2. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    I just want BT Wholesale to hurry up with the g.fast rollout..

    330Mb on a bt Fibre line. iirk 50Mb up

    Rollout is supposed to be very quick, as the pods that attach to the sides of the cabinets don't touch the ground and are small enough not to require any planning permission.
     
  3. 4me2's Avatar

    4me2 said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    I just want BT Wholesale to hurry up with the g.fast rollout..

    330Mb on a bt Fibre line. iirk 50Mb up

    Rollout is supposed to be very quick, as the pods that attach to the sides of the cabinets don't touch the ground and are small enough not to require any planning permission.
    Better things are coming in selected areas [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

     
  4. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Better things are coming in selected areas [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    WE COVER THESE AREASKings Hill & Kate Reed Wood
    Paddock Wood
    Pembury
     
  5. hoponbaby's Avatar

    hoponbaby said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    Not as bad as the VM tech support who was sending some "strong signals" down the line to fix my modem which kept rebooting.... Thankfully the next call going someone in Scotland who sent a new modem out
     
  6. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: BT Internet Price Rise - AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Better things are coming in selected areas [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yeah saw that but the are available in fuck all areas right now and a search shows they are really, really slow at rolling out :-( Shame cos those speeds are epic.