Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn and the hate campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    Well with a general election this year looking like a distinct possibility, the anti-semitism stories are now out in full force to try and discredit Corbyn and Labour.

Literally every day at the moment.

So transparent, lol
    So these photo's you see of Corbyn with the IRA, Hamas etc are all photoshopped?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn and the hate campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    So these photo's you see of Corbyn with the IRA, Hamas etc are all photoshopped?
    No more photoshopped than the ones with Blair, Obama, Camaron, Thatcher, Brown, Trump, Bush, Clinton, Major etc etc etc. One think that is certain Corbyn has campaigned all his life for peace through dialog not violence, selective blindness is rife in this country just google world leaders meeting terrorists it is an unsavoury necessity of bringing about peace as violence can only ever at best bring people to the table.

There is a very clear anti Corbyn campaign in the media, I don't agree with all him policies or things about his leadership style but anyone who does agree with all of the things their party does is a mindless drone, I look at the next Tory leader regardless of Brexit laying out more tax cuts for the rich, more cuts to corporation tax after 10 years of austerity wiping out all the money snatched from public services, poor and working class people just to give it to the very people who caused austerity in the first place. If I was told 20 years ago I would be living in a time in this country getting near a million people working and unemployed in this country would be relying on food banks to put food in their families mouths I would never have believed it.

6 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

4me2 (11th July 2019), beansontoast (12th July 2019), flumperino (11th July 2019), Ganty (12th July 2019), Over Carl (13th July 2019), piggzy (14th July 2019) 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks