Tda4605

Thread: Tda4605

BIG-TED said:

Default Tda4605

Any of you knowledgeable folks know what the difference between the chip tda4605 and the versions I can find have -2 at the end.
    E.g.
    Tda4605-2, tda4605-3 or tda4605-15

Its an ic power driver in a monitor, I have tried to compare the data sheets between the various versions and can't see any obvious difference.
    If it was an eeprom the number would be speed in ms. But it's not an eeprom so unsure.

Thanks
    Ted
    Run your wife a nice hot bath, light some candles & pour some wine. Then you've at least 40 mins on the xbox plus a clean wife.

Experts... x is an unknown quantity and spurt is a fast drip.

Lestronics said:

Default Re: Tda4605

I personaly don't know the answer as I have not seen this before apart from other manufacturers using different codes, it could just be and it's just a thought, better build quality/design circuitry internal? but if the data sheets stack up then just pick one and see what happens, I mean if pinouts and gains are all matching then one can assume that it should be ok !

BIG-TED said:

I wasn't sure, so found some new old stock from Germany with matching part numbers, ordered them up.

Thanks

Ted
    Run your wife a nice hot bath, light some candles & pour some wine. Then you've at least 40 mins on the xbox plus a clean wife.

Teajunkie said:

Looking at the data sheets there appears to be no difference at all?? they all refer back to the tda4605-2 or tda4605-3.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

BIG-TED said:

The same company is selling two of the versions and one is priced different to the other, so it may be a "grade" thing.
    If I do find an answer I'll post it up.

Ted