Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

Thread: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

  1. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    OK Looks like for the money nothing beats this phone: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  2. ss30's Avatar

    ss30 said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for less than 285
     
  3. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for less than 285
    For that money I'd buy the One plus 6 gb version from gearbest
     
  4. ss30's Avatar

    ss30 said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Link?
     
  5. andyinlondon's Avatar

    andyinlondon said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    OK Looks like for the money nothing beats this phone: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    looks like the cameras are a bit naff on that one m8

    "12 MP+5MP Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera"
     
  6. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post
    Link?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  7. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    For that money I'd buy the One plus 6 gb version from gearbest
    The Pocophone is now over a hundred quid less (found lower price) and is identical spec to the One Plus and the Pocophone has a better battery.
    One plus not a good option at that price.
     
  8. consoles's Avatar

    consoles said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    does look a good budget phone, but doubt it has the after care like one plus does as it has a massive user based forum which one plus take onboard any concerns and adjust with firmware updates.
    All depends what you want me personally, id spend the little extra for a better all round phone, which kicks top end phones for less than half the price.
     
  9. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    does look a good budget phone, but doubt it has the after care like one plus does as it has a massive user based forum which one plus take onboard any concerns and adjust with firmware updates.
    All depends what you want me personally, id spend the little extra for a better all round phone, which kicks top end phones for less than half the price.
    Xiaomi (who make the Pocophone) have fantastic after care and firmware updates, the Mrs has one, been upgraded constantly now on Android 8.1 and have announced she will be getting Android 9 soon.

    Have changed my mind so many times now I have a fucking headache pmsl
     
  10. broona's Avatar

    broona said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Have changed my mind so many times now I have a fucking headache pmsl
    I'm in the same boat, looking at getting my son a new phone for Christmas as his current LG G4 (my old phone) is dying, and I'm torn between the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi A2 so far, but there's not much in it - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Good luck!
     
  11. broona's Avatar

    broona said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    I ended up ordering a Xiaomi Mi A1, couldn't go wrong for 115 delivered, hope you've got sorted too.
     
  12. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Recommend me a chinese phone around 200 please.

    In the end it turned out we needed a new Washing Machine too pmsl so thought I better not go mad.

    Literally just ordered the Xiaomi Redmii Note 6 Pro.... not even dispatched yet though ;-) Got it for 149 with a discount code