Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Who's still vaping?

Nine years for me now.

I'm suspicious as fuck about the new form of nicotine on the scene, nicotine salts. Hits you harder and the rumour mill says that it was developed by Japanese big T which is never going to be good.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Who's still vaping?

Yep

I'm mixing my own at 3mg atm (down from 36mg when I 1st started) and vaping with single coil rebuildable tanks like the Serpent SMM as not to be too much of a cloudy scumbag.
    Aaaaand
    I've got a wee collection of weed vapes as well now, that I've been able to afford with the money from fucking combustion and finally giving up the spliffs too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie on hill View Post
    Yep

I'm mixing my own at 3mg atm (down from 36mg when I 1st started) and vaping with single coil rebuildable tanks like the Serpent SMM as not to be too much of a cloudy scumbag.
    Aaaaand
    I've got a wee collection of weed vapes as well now, that I've been able to afford with the money from fucking combustion and finally giving up the spliffs too.
    Have you dropped strength but gone right up in volume? I can easily do 20ml a day now I'm on 3mg. Currently sporting a dna250c and a voltrove mini

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Still on it, been a fair while now.
    Still have the occasional smoke though, usually something herbal.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah - increased volume has been an issue at times when switching things around, like when I change tanks, went dual coil, switched to max VG and each time I drop the nicotine content.
    That's why I'm on the single coil atties atm tbh
    The duals are too strong in flavour, nicotine and cloud production for me now I've been on the single coils again for a couple of months (and its nice not having to clean the windows quite so often lol)
    Aaand
    Weed consumption is waaay down since switching to vaping. I'm getting stonered like a teenager again on half as much as I used to smoke.
    Last edited by Hippie on hill; 20th September 2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Forgot the weed :0

Thanks
    Karma Level

I started vaping after smoking for 10yrs. I started at 30ish mg and reduced to 3mg over a year, then stopped completely 3yrs ago. Still have about 10 roll-ups a year though when drinking with old friends.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I only smoked weed and switched to vaping April 2017, what a difference. It took about 3 months of no combustion and then all of a sudden weed became about 5 times stronger.....suspect the lungs blood vessels are now more exposed and are able to take in more thc after not having to excrete protective mucus etc when smoking

presently using an airizer air 2 when out and a vapexhale cloud evo at home, probably going through as much isoprop alcohol as the drinking kind these days

Thanks
    Karma Level

yep 5 or is it 6 years now

Social Networking Bookmarks