This is the bet I'm going for this weekend...

• Stoke v Blackburn - STOKE TO WIN
    Odds: (2.05 - 21/20)
    Reasoning: Looking much better in last couple of games. New signing Ryan Woods in the heart of midfield is really adding a new dimension to the team. Stoke could of scored four last time out in a 1-0 win. I don't think Blackburn have enough in them if the real Stoke turn up. I'm going to this game.

• Sunderland v Rochdale - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
    Odds: (1.61 - 8/13)
    Reasoning: Rochdale scored three last time out and the game before that too, rampant in front of goal! Sunderland have one clean sheet total so far this season, but what they lack defensively they make up for going forward with at least a goal in every game so far. With home advantage Sunderland should find the back of the net and Rochdale will be confident of scoring on away soil too.

• Fulham v Watford - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
    Odds: (1.61 - 8/13)
    Reasoning: Neither team has been shy in front of goal this season. Last time out Fulham did misfire, but all the more reason to back them to net against a Watford side that have just one clean sheet so far this season. Watford kept it close with Man Utd and beat Spurs, their forward thinking style of play should suit a match up with Fulham.

• West Brom v Millwall - DWIGHT GAYLE ANYTIME GOAL
    Odds: (2.10 - 11/10)
    Reasoning: Gayle is one of the best strikers in the division, this level really suits him and he will be confident after his latest exploits for the baggies. West Brom have a very attacking and dangerous style of play under Darren Moore and I would be surprised if Millwall could stop them from finding the onion bag. Gayle is the most potent threat WBA have and I will back him to at least get a goal here.

£10 returns £112 ( or nothing )
Odds from Bet365.