What TV shows are you watching?

Thread: What TV shows are you watching?

ilscuro said:

Default Re: What TV shows are you watching?

The Blacklist and Gotham are back for new series today, well worth watching.

Mickey said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    that looks fun
    started binge watching this and its ok, but a bit dark in places.

Spoiler:
    the baby in the microwave was a bit too far
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dpSparhawk said:

I recently completed Bron|Broen (The Bridge).

The Danish / Swedish Scandi-Noir show about a murder on the Rresund bridge between Denmark and Sweden. The protagonist, Saga Noren played by Sofia Helim is fucking bonkers but the show is really good. Loved all 4 seasons. Could have gladly watched a few more.

I rather like Scandi-noir shows.

ss30 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    that looks fun
    "An injured hitman befriends his kidnapped daughter's imaginary friend - a perky blue flying unicorn." WTF

Hippie on hill said:

Season 2 of ...
    Gold Rush White Water
    Futureman
    The Orville

Season 6 of Oak Island

And I'm not sure about The Kominsky Method - the new Chuck Lorre comedy with Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin

Mystical_2K said:

Just started watching Origin - seems quite good after the first episode, will report back after i have watched a few.

Some others i've watched recently:
    Taboo - (Tom Hardy, great series!)
    Manifest - (not overly special but have been enjoying it)
    Gold Rush - Gold mining in alaska - also Gold Rush: White Water is very good
    Trauma - 3 Part Mini Series - Adrian Lester & John Simm
    Mad Dogs - 4 Lads go on a Holiday to see a friend and all it all goes to shit, first 2 series are great, last 2 are good - go for the UK version, I havent watched the American one yet
    Mars (2016) - Bit of a strange on this, people go to live on mars but the first series is cut half series and half documentary - i enjoyed it, not watched series 2 yet
    Z Nation - Seriously this is an amazing series, zombie apocalypse but with a great amount of humour
    Bering Sea Gold - Gold rush wannabe but entertaining
    Yukon Gold - As good as gold rush, only 5 series tho
    Blood Drive - Erm....kind of like Fast and Furious meets Death Race with some Saw thrown in
    Last edited by Mystical_2K; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:19 PM. Reason: spelling!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

ilscuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    Just started watching Origin - seems quite good after the first episode, will report back after i have watched a few.
    Some others i've watched recently:

Mars (2016) - Bit of a strange on this, people go to live on mars but the first series is cut half series and half documentary - i enjoyed it, not watched series 2 yet
    Mars is a great series, season 2 is the same, part documentary, part drama.

Mickey said:

I like mars. quite novel approach to it
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Teajunkie said:

I have just watched nightflyers and now into F is for family which I’m loving.
    Really like the fact it carries over from previous episode rather than a Simpson’s or family guy type series, there’s actually a story line.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

flumperino said:

I just finished watching the latest series of Doctor Who. It was absolutely terrible.

The new Doctor was fine - could potentially be quite good in future. But the writing has been awful. Plots riddled with social justice messages and PC claptrap. Really painful to watch.

Plus there are too many assistants. Each episode is trying to develop the character of a new doctor and three new assistants - as well as whoever that week's guest stars are.

Very poor indeed. Hopefully the scriptwriter will have a change of heart by the next series.

dpSparhawk said:

Finished S1 of Dark on Netflix - German show. 3 fkin timelines at once and one dude who kissed his own aunt before knowing she was his aunt from another timeline... :/

Currently watching OA on Netflix. Quite a surreal show with twists and turns and hidden clues.

Mars is absolutely brilliant. S2 is better than S1 but both are very good. Definitely an opening for a 3rd season too.