Spiders What the actual fuck???

Thread: Spiders What the actual fuck???

piggzy said:

Default Re: Spiders What the actual fuck???

Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    I have seen those photos and even commented on a few of them

is the stuff of nightmares for me.
    I canít look at a picture without feeling sick.

@piggzy my original post does say I have tried conkers.
    They donít work!
    maybe our spiders down here are just hard bastards that couldnít give a shit about conkers?

We have had a massive influx of those fake widow spiders here too.
    the outside of our house has hundreds of them, only tiny little things but apparently nasty as fuck if they bite you.
    They split theirs a little bit (The conkers ;-) ) You tried that ?

Ganty said:

What with this thread and the new man bag discussion I'm tempted to ask xdam to leave a permanent redirect to Mumsnet.

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    What with this thread and the new man bag discussion I'm tempted to ask xdam to leave a permanent redirect to Mumsnet.
    Perfect solution Ganty. Man bag full of conkers. The spiders will just stay away from you wherever you are.

CallmeGoose said:

I went to the amazon jungle a whilst back and stayed in a wooden lodge in Peru. We did a nighttime tour of the jungle using only our headlamps for light. Walked past a tree and something caught my eye.... Something was moving like something out of alien....

Turns out it was a spider.... Hugging the tree... Yes... Hugging the god dam tree!! Thing must have been about 30-40cn wide including legs.... Had razor sharp claws like a crab. Turns out it was a scorpion spider. I haven't slept well since... Like the picture but the width of a fucking tree....got a photo on my laptop somewhere.. I'll fish it out later
    Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Teajunkie; 23rd September 2018 at 04:45 PM.

Teajunkie said:

Hey goose.

Spoiler:
    thanks for that cunt
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

DJ Overdose said:

Cat sized spiders lol.

I donít mind them to be honest. Generally they eat all the other shitty things l donít like.

Hand held Dyson might be cheaper than hypnosis

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Teajunkie said:

We have a dyson handheld but it means I have to empty the chamber afterwards.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

CallmeGoose said:

Here you go.... Tree sized spider...
    Spoiler:

Last edited by piggzy; 25th September 2018 at 09:53 PM.

tips said:

lol, some folks in here not gonna like ya for posting that pal.

piggzy said:

@CallMeGoose

Can you please put spoiler tags around images and videos :-) Messes up the loading times of pages without. Have edited for you this time. Cheers.

Mario87 said:

Try peppermint oil. Apparently that does actually work better than conkers or any other trick. Spiders don't like the smell of it, and your whole house will smell minty fresh.

Worth a try!

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    Here you go.... Tree sized spider...
    Spoiler:

fuck that shit!

i couldnt be in the same country as something like that, which is why the mrs cant talk me into going various places: south america, Australia etc. - too many fucking creepy crawlies

the ones over here are big enough to scare the shit out of me

luckily i have 4 cats who like to eat the little buggers so i just chuck in the cats (or life them up if its on the wall etc.) at it and let them devour them
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

CallmeGoose said:

Tried the peppermint way.... Doesn't work. And your whole house just smells of toothpaste

CallmeGoose said:

Reminds me of another incident in Peru. Same night time excursion and having just done the day time jungle excursion we were feeling a little underwhelmed as we had seen fuck all.

Guide tells us to gather round in a circle and look at the ground. Nothing but leaves. He then tells us to all turn off our headlamps and wait 30 seconds. Longest and quietest 30seconds of my life.

He tells us to turn them back on and look at the ground again. One massive tarantula.... Surrounded by about 20 small baby tarantulas. As soon as the lights came back on they all scarpered. Turns out we were stood on top of a tarantula nest